FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to look at maps so I’m not pushing the kids from one side of the park to the other in a mad rush?

Do all 5 of us need to book the same fast passes and if no can my son be on at same time as me on his laptop booking his and his sisters?

Thanks so much to all of you xo want to make this the best trip ever as it’s prob our last family vacay

Do I need to look at maps so I’m not pushing the kids from one side of the park to the other in a mad rush?
When booking, each Attraction is identified as the Land/Area where it is located. It’s wise to have an idea of the lands and where they are located throughout the park and book your FPs accordingly location-wise and timing-wise.

Do all 5 of us need to book the same fast passes
No. Pick and choose people and rides.

can my son be on at same time as me on his laptop booking his and his sisters
Yes. Some people choose to use different browsers when more than one person is pre-booking FPs.

Thank you so much hiro you are my hero :)
This planning stuff is overwhelming

When booking, each Attraction is identified as the Land/Area where it is located. It’s wise to have an idea of the lands and where they are located throughout the park and book your FPs accordingly location-wise and timing-wise.

No. Pick and choose people and rides.

Yes. Some people choose to use different browsers when more than one person is pre-booking FPs.

Just want to verify my plan - Package starts Sunday after Thanksgiving. Will be arriving on Friday before and staying off site. Plan to visit Disney Springs Guest Service on Friday and activate tickets 2 days early. At 60 Day FP window, I booked for all days including Sunday arrival. Do not plan to go to park Sunday until 4pm for MVMCP. Once tickets are activated on Friday I plan to cancel Sunday FP and book what is available for MK on Saturday. That should work, correct?
I know I won't get premium attractions but should be plenty of Pooh, Buzz, and Speedway left.

Just want to verify my plan - Package starts Sunday after Thanksgiving. Will be arriving on Friday before and staying off site. Plan to visit Disney Springs Guest Service on Friday and activate tickets 2 days early. At 60 Day FP window, I booked for all days including Sunday arrival. Do not plan to go to park Sunday until 4pm for MVMCP. Once tickets are activated on Friday I plan to cancel Sunday FP and book what is available for MK on Saturday. That should work, correct?
I know I won't get premium attractions but should be plenty of Pooh, Buzz, and Speedway left.
As of October 16, 2018, tickets that are part of a package cannot be activated early. The “packaged” tickets must be used during the time period between check-in day though checkout day.

From the Ticket FAQ thread:
Can I activate a Theme Park Ticket “package ticket” before I check-in?

Can no longer activate a package ticket before check in. This is a biggie for lots of people!

Walt Disney World Date Based Ticket System FAQ • Read First Page

Actually I just spoke to Disney Resorts and guest services and because the purchase of the package/tickets was done before the date based pricing the tickets can be activated early at the resort. I hope there info is correct! It makes sense that date based pricing cannot be activated early.

Actually I just spoke to Disney Resorts and guest services and because the purchase of the package/tickets was done before the date based pricing the tickets can be activated early at the resort. I hope there info is correct! It makes sense that date based pricing cannot be activated early.
Please post after your arrival to let us know if early activation was allowed. :-)

I am handling arrangements for our extended family trip. I am managing the MDE profiles for some family members and have added some others to my friends and family list. Two of those family members added to F&F have not accepted my invitation to be linked yet. I am not sure if it is a them thing or an MDE thing. I have been able to add them to all the ADRs, but our 30 day FP+ date is approaching and I wanted to confirm I will be able to handle that too. I purchased everyone’s tickets from UT. Will I be able to assign tickets to those individuals and book FastPasses for them if their invitations are still unconfirmed?

I am handling arrangements for our extended family trip. I am managing the MDE profiles for some family members and have added some others to my friends and family list. Two of those family members added to F&F have not accepted my invitation to be linked yet. I am not sure if it is a them thing or an MDE thing. I have been able to add them to all the ADRs, but our 30 day FP+ date is approaching and I wanted to confirm I will be able to handle that too. I purchased everyone’s tickets from UT. Will I be able to assign tickets to those individuals and book FastPasses for them if their invitations are still unconfirmed?
If you are in possession of all the tickets, everyone’s names can be added to your Family list and do not invite them to link.

Just list them, link their tickets to them, and then book FPs when your window opens.

Disney has done a horrible job in making people think they need their own MDX accounts. A group of people only need to have all names linked to one MDX.

If you are in possession of all the tickets, everyone’s names can be added to your Family list and do not invite them to link.

Just list them, link their tickets to them, and then book FPs when your window opens.

Disney has done a horrible job in making people think they need their own MDX accounts. A group of people only need to have all names linked to one MDX.

Thank you!

If I have say 3 single day tickets all linked to my MDX account, will the system recognize it and let me do my FP+ for each of the 3 days when my 30 day window for each day opens? (Staying off property) or should I expect problems?

If I have say 3 single day tickets all linked to my MDX account, will the system recognize it and let me do my FP+ for each of the 3 days when my 30 day window for each day opens? (Staying off property) or should I expect problems?
You’ll have 3 days of booking FPs.

The windows open according to valid entitlements and you have 3.

You’ll have 3 days of booking FPs.

The windows open according to valid entitlements and you have 3.

Now if I have these tickets plus I get tickets for another trip and already link in MDX, and I get FP+ for both trips (as they are within a couple weeks of each other), is there anything I would need to do when I get to Disney? I’ve read about having someone at Disney “prioritize” tickets. (Let’s say the second set of tickets is a 3- day ticket not 3 more single day tix)

Now if I have these tickets plus I get tickets for another trip and already link in MDX, and I get FP+ for both trips (as they are within a couple weeks of each other), is there anything I would need to do when I get to Disney? I’ve read about having someone at Disney “prioritize” tickets.
If they are all single PH tickets, you have nothing to worry about.

But if some are hoppers, if some are multi-day tickets, or some are single park tickets, then yes, you’ll need to prioritize at a Ticket window before entering your first park.

Did anything change from last year where you have to book all three fast passes to get another option for tier 1 or can I just book a tier 1 then after I use it book another tier 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter