FastPass FOP question

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
we are going to AK in the morning....we have a fp for navi at 9:30 but I see fp for FOP at 8:00 pm....should we grab it and try to modify closer to our date??? Please help..

What date and how many people? Really hard to modify FoP as people don’t want to give them up. Possible, but tough.

June 20th party of 2

Just so I’m clear, you have a 9:30AM Na’vi FP and are considering an 8PM FoP FP? The odds are not in your favor for being able to modify that to an earlier time, but I think I’d rather have the FoP FP than not have one.

Just so I’m clear, you have a 9:30AM Na’vi FP and are considering an 8PM FoP FP? The odds are not in your favor for being able to modify that to an earlier time, but I think I’d rather have the FoP FP than not have one.
Our plan is to go to Epcot in the afternoon that's why I'm hesitant

Grab the FOB FP first.

You can keep trying to modify it up to the time you get on and if you don’t you’ll be at Pandora close to closing and can get on Na’vi without a super long wait.

Are you on site? AK has EMH 8-9am that AM. I’m assuming you’re not given your question, but just checking.

Are you on site? AK has EMH 8-9am that AM. I’m assuming you’re not given your question, but just checking.

We are...the plan was to rope drop fop and then we would hit navi with the fp but I saw fop was added and thought maybe we could modify it down but if ppl think it wasn't really possible then I wouldn't

Grab the FOB FP first.

You can keep trying to modify it up to the time you get on and if you don’t you’ll be at Pandora close to closing and can get on Na’vi without a super long wait.

You can't. You cannot hold a FP for Navi and FoP . They are the same tier. You would have to cancel the Navi and hope that you can get the FoP.

I would keep the Navi and, as soon as you tap in for that, try for FoP. It's not that difficult to get for two people on the same day - DH and I did it two or three times a few weeks ago. If anything comes up for FoP, even if it's a time you don't want, take it and try to modify it to another time. It can take some serious refreshing, but I'm living proof that it works.

I would keep the Navi and, as soon as you tap in for that, try for FoP. It's not that difficult to get for two people on the same day - DH and I did it two or three times a few weeks ago. If anything comes up for FoP, even if it's a time you don't want, take it and try to modify it to another time. It can take some serious refreshing, but I'm living proof that it works.

Did you have to use all fp before you look for fop? We have navi then ee then ks...

If you’re going to be at AK that late I’d say foregoing the FP and do standby at closing. Was only 40 minutes last trip getting in line 20 minutes before closing. Losing too many extra FP opportunities with an 8pm FP.

we are going to AK in the morning....we have a fp for navi at 9:30 but I see fp for FOP at 8:00 pm....should we grab it and try to modify closer to our date??? Please help..
i would grab it. since your fast pass for navi is at 9 oclock try and get to ak at about 730 and get in line for fop. this will two birds with one stone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter