• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the quoted reply below apply to the situation above (my post as well). Sorry, was reading all of the previous pages and realized that my answer might be provided.

Stay#1 FP booking opens for check-in through checkout. Window begins rolling with each day beyond the checkout day making it a super long Stay#1 that eventually meets up with Stay#2, if Stay#2’s dates are within 60 days of Stay#1.

This window continually rolls even when you are in your WDW resort room. It only stops when you checkout of your resort. If you had another stay (offsite) within that rolled window, you could have booked all your FPs.

The “rolling window into Stay#2” was reported by @AngiTN for the majority of her onsite stays. It was how the one day early open for Stay#2 was discovered! :)

- Does that count as 2 contiguous RO stays, meaning that our 60 day window opens on 10/13? The dates are (Reservation 1) 10/13 to 10/15 and (Reservation 2) 10/15 to 10/20.
Yes. Onsite to onsite keeps the booking window open. You can book FPs for the # of ticket entitlements you have. MDX doesn’t know or care what your park days are until you actually book FPs for a park day.

On a day MK closes at 10pm, what is that latest fast pass you can book? Is it 9:00pm? Or can you book 9:15pm slot, it just won't be good for a full hour.

Very confused on FP booking window. I have 2 Disney resort reservations. From what I thought I understood is that I can book my FP’s for my complete stay if there are not gaps in the resort reservations. Just read some recent post on here that have me confused though. Not sure if I am understanding correctly but I think someone had issues booking for their complete stays when they had 2 resort reservations at Disney?

I am booked 1 day at Pop, Oct 18, as I arrive in Orlando very late and it’s just to sleep and then heading over the next morning to our 9 day stay at the Poly Villas through a DVC member rental, Oct 19-28. I purchased 9 days park tickets from Disney that I have linked to the reservations. Will I be able to book my complete 9 days from my first reservation at Pop at 60 days on 8/19? Or will I have to wait until my 60 days on 10/19 from my Poly stay to start booking my FP’s for my entire stay?

Also confused about people posting booking FP’s at 61 days? I’m so lost….. please help.

Last edited:
Very confused on FP booking window. I have 2 Disney resort reservations. From what I thought I understood is that I can book my FP’s for my complete stay if there are not gaps in the resort reservations. Just read some recent post on here that have me confused though. Not sure if I am understanding correctly but I think someone had issues booking for their complete stays when they had 2 resort reservations at Disney?

I am booked 1 day at Pop, Oct 18, as I arrive in Orlando very late and it’s just to sleep and then heading over the next morning to our 9 day stay at the Poly Villas through a DVC member rental, Oct 20-28. I purchased 9 days park tickets from Disney that I have linked to the reservations. Will I be able to book my complete 9 days from my first reservation at Pop at 60 days on 8/19? Or will I have to wait until my 60 days on 10/19 from my Poly stay to start booking my FP’s for my entire stay?

Also confused about people posting booking FP’s at 61 days? I’m so lost….. please help.
I was able to book for my entire stay with 2 back to back reservations. My FP booking window opened at 60 days out from my first reservation.

I am booked 1 day at Pop, Oct 18, as I arrive in Orlando very late and it’s just to sleep and then heading over the next morning to our 9 day stay at the Poly Villas through a DVC member rental, Oct 20-28. I purchased 9 days park tickets from Disney that I have linked to the reservations. Will I be able to book my complete 9 days from my first reservation at Pop at 60 days on 8/19? Or will I have to wait until my 60 days on 10/19 from my Poly stay to start booking my FP’s for my entire stay?

Assuming the park tickets were purchased separately, you’ll be able to book both stays 60 days out from your first check in.

Is there any way to check FP for another park when you have selected a different park? We are planning on rope dropping AK and park hopping to Epcot. So we picked Epcot fp...but I am wondering if we should get AK FP for the morning then try for multiple at Epcot for the afternoon later. It would be Wed June 20th but I would like to get Navi and The Up show in the morning...is there a way to check and should I change?

I will be booking FPs for my cousin's family next month. There are 6 people in their family so I booked 2 separate packages (resort, park ticket, dining) for them at Pop. They are linked together and on MDE all 6 people are displayed under each of the parents' MDE accounts.

My question: When their FP window opens, will I be able to book FPs for all 6 people from the one MDE account or will I need to book them 3+3 using each adult's account? It will be much more challenging if I need to do 3+3.

I will be booking FPs for my cousin's family next month. There are 6 people in their family so I booked 2 separate packages (resort, park ticket, dining) for them at Pop. They are linked together and on MDE all 6 people are displayed under each of the parents' MDE accounts.

My question: When their FP window opens, will I be able to book FPs for all 6 people from the one MDE account or will I need to book them 3+3 using each adult's account? It will be much more challenging if I need to do 3+3.
You can book them from one account. I just booked for 15 people all from my account. Everyone just needs to be linked on the friends and family list.

Is there any way to check FP for another park when you have selected a different park? We are planning on rope dropping AK and park hopping to Epcot. So we picked Epcot fp...but I am wondering if we should get AK FP for the morning then try for multiple at Epcot for the afternoon later. It would be Wed June 20th but I would like to get Navi and The Up show in the morning...is there a way to check and should I change?
Just click add FP, select the date, and continue through the warnings. As long as you don’t confirm a new FP, nothing is lost.

You can book them from one account. I just booked for 15 people all from my account. Everyone just needs to be linked on the friends and family list.
Thanks so much!!! Just pulled up my cousin's account and confirmed all 6 are listed in her Family and friends list! Phew! I was worried.

Thanks for your quick response @Amy M !

Just click add FP, select the date, and continue through the warnings. As long as you don’t confirm a new FP, nothing is lost.
I have also been wondering how to check for availability in a different park. I tried the steps you suggested and after I choose the date, I get the screen entitled “Further Action is Required”. It is telling me that my daily fastpass plus limit has been reached and that I have to remove guests from my party in order to proceed. Is this one of the warnings that you were talking about ignoring? I can’t get beyond this screen unless I click the “Remove from Party” button. I just wanted to make sure that it is OK to do this before I go any further :).

I have also been wondering how to check for availability in a different park. I tried the steps you suggested and after I choose the date, I get the screen entitled “Further Action is Required”. It is telling me that my daily fastpass plus limit has been reached and that I have to remove guests from my party in order to proceed. Is this one of the warnings that you were talking about ignoring? I can’t get beyond this screen unless I click the “Remove from Party” button. I just wanted to make sure that it is OK to do this before I go any further :).

It worked for me without a problem...just keep by passing the warning

Silly question, on my 60 day booking, what page can I be on refreshing at 7am? Can I be on the "choose date & park" web page, or do I need to be at the start on the first page of FastPass "Get Started" page and start refreshing from there? Every second counts.:-)

Testing for answers. This may help or confuse others.

I have never used the current FP+ system and wanted to try it before my 60 day stay window opens on July 10
I have booked POP Sept 8 thru 17...package includes the free Disney Dining, and 10 days park hopper +.

Three days ago, giving time for FP+ and My Disney experience time to sync, I booked a campsite only July 10 thru the 15.
Both bookings show up on My Disney Experience along with my dining plan and 10 day tickets, This means everything I see is synced?
Today is my 60 day FP+ window to campsite booking.
I can not book FP+ for that campsite stay from my September tickets. It states, buy or link tickets.
Would park tickets have to be purchased seperately instead of package deals for this to work?

The second reason for trying this is my Sept Disney trip is still not decided which week we can go.

I have 2 package deal reservations over lapping 5 days. This sucks, I will cancel one as soon as work clears which dates I can have, it may be after FP+ scheduling is available and completed.

If I schedule the FP+ on the 5 overlapping days I know we will be there, would it matter which resort/ticket reservation I cancelled?

Hoping I can do this without having to duplicate and/or find FP+ for both reservations.

Would park tickets have to be purchased seperately instead of package deals for this to work?

Yes. You can't "test" FP+ with your campsite reservation until you have active tickets in My Disney Experience. Package tickets aren't active for FP+ until your 60 day window starts.

You'd need to purchase tickets separately, either directly from Disney or from a reseller like Undercover Tourist. Then you could "test" seeing what is available from today through the next 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter