• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quick question please correct me if I am wrong. I am going on a trip from Aug 1st-Aug17th. I currently have 10 day park hopper plus and intend on upgrading to an annual pass when I arrive. I also have one night onsite planned on Aug 6th. It is my understanding that currently on June 7th I will be able to book the fast passes for Aug 6th and then June 8th I will be able to book the fast passes for Aug 7th and so on. 1) Is that correct? 2) Will I be able to book fast passes 30 days out for the Aug 1st-6th portion if I have already booked 10 days worth of fastpass or will I just have to wait until arrival/upgrade to annual pass to see what I can get?
60 days before August 6th you can book for all offsite park days Aug 1-5 and for onsite days Aug 6 and 7.

Then 60 days out from any other park day you can book FPs until you reach your 10-day limit.

Whenever a person has an onsite stay or is linked to a person with an onsite stay, they have a 60-day window...they never deal with a 30-day window.

60 days before August 6th you can book for all offsite park days Aug 1-5 and for onsite days Aug 6 and 7.

Then 60 days out from any other park day you can book FPs until you reach your 10-day limit.

Whenever a person has an onsite stay or is linked to a person with an onsite stay, they have a 60-day window...they never deal with a 30-day window.

OK perfect thank you!

Sorry. I confused you with the person going to a party...:)
Speaking of Parties...
Mickeys not so Scary Halloween Party.
I hear generally admissions start as early as 4......and your can reserve fastpasses with this ticket lets just say 3:30-4:30-5:30
Say I have park tickets to MK that day open 9am to 6pm........I have 3 fastpasses for 11:00-12:00-1:00
Do I know have have 6 legal scheduled fastpasses for my day at MK?

Speaking of Parties...
Mickeys not so Scary Halloween Party.
I hear generally admissions start as early as 4......and your can reserve fastpasses with this ticket lets just say 3:30-4:30-5:30
Say I have park tickets to MK that day open 9am to 6pm........I have 3 fastpasses for 11:00-12:00-1:00
Do I know have have 6 legal scheduled fastpasses for my day at MK?

No, sorry. Maximum of three prebooked FPs per day, assuming no club-level pilot program in play.

Hello! I have a question about whether fastpasses are linked to a person or a ticket. My situation is that I have a Canadian ticket voucher from awhile back. I will link it to me in MDE and use it to book my fastpasses at 60 days out. But it is only for 7 days and I will need an 8 day plus hopper ticket like the rest of my family for the trip. And since I have read that some people have not been able to upgrade the Canadian tickets, I may have to buy a separate new ticket after I arrive. If I add the new ticket after I buy it at the Park can I transfer my fastpasses to the new ticket? What happens to the unused Canadian voucher/ticket in my MDE account? Thanks!

If I add the new ticket after I buy it at the Park can I transfer my fastpasses to the new ticket?
FPs are linked to your MDX account based on the # of ticket entitlements that are linked to your MDX account.

It doesn’t matter how many tickets or which ticket you use to enter the parks, the FPs remain linked to your account.

If you don’t want to use your Canadian ticket voucher that isn’t yet activated, it just sits in your MDX account until you decide to activate it and use it for park entry.

FPs are linked to your MDX account based on the # of ticket entitlements that are linked to your MDX account.

It doesn’t matter how many tickets or which ticket you use to enter the parks, the FPs remain linked to your account.

If you don’t want to use your Canadian ticket voucher that isn’t yet activated, it just sits in your MDX account until you decide to activate it and use it for park entry.

Thanks so much!!!! Have a great weekend! :)

With the Toy Story Land opening in less than 60 days, has anyone commented on availability of getting FP+ for the new Slinky Dog or Alien Saucer rides?

I have a question about booking FPs for all parties linked to MDE. I'm going with my entire immediate family (9 of us). My MDE "controls" me and my parents, my brother's MDE controls him, his wife and their two kids and my sister's MDE controls her and her husband.

Yesterday we were curious about which FPs would be available at 60 days so my brother pulled up his account and walked through the steps and it said my sister and her husband would need tickets linked or we'd need to buy them. They do have tickets linked, they are staying onsite and check in on 8/23, a few days before the rest of us arrive. They booked a room/ticket package and they have park hopper tickets. (Her FP window would open 6/24). She checks out on 8/25.

We have a throwaway reservation at the campsites beginning 8/26 (we are all linked to that confirmation), so our 60+2 would open on 6/27. The rest of us all have different types of tickets linked on the account (2 day tickets, comped tickets, 1 day tickets, etc), and we booked EMM for MK our day since we're not doing the Halloween party. My brother is in charge of booking FPs 6/27 for all of us. My main question is, is he going to have a hard time with sis/BIL when he goes to make selections that morning? Will we all show up for him since we're all on the campsite reservation?

I hope this isn't too confusing, I will gladly clarify anything. Thank you guys!

My main question is, is he going to have a hard time with sis/BIL when he goes to make selections that morning?
It’ll be fine because the sister’s package window has already opened before the FP guy books the FPs.

In the OP of this thread, it explains packages and what you see and don’t see before the window opens.

Sorry if this has been asked but can't find answer using my cell while here at Disney now... I have 14 nights booked onsite in July and shows in mde.m my 60 day window just opened and seems it limited me to 10 days of fp..does it now let you for all days onsite regardless?

Sorry if this has been asked but can't find answer using my cell while here at Disney now... I have 14 nights booked onsite in July and shows in mde.m my 60 day window just opened and seems it limited me to 10 days of fp..does it now let you for all days onsite regardless?

You are limited to the number of days on your tickets for how many days of Fastpass+ selections you can make. If you only have 10 days worth of tickets, then you are limited to 10. You can book any 10 days within the 14 of your reservation.

Aside from that, we'd need more details - what you have for tickets, split stay, etc.

You are limited to the number of days on your tickets for how many days of Fastpass+ selections you can make. If you only have 10 days worth of tickets, then you are limited to 10. You can book any 10 days within the 14 of your reservation.

Aside from that, we'd need more details - what you have for tickets, split stay, etc.

Sorry forgot to add we both have AP. There are two of us with aps on reservation for 14 nights onsite showing on mde for month of July.

Sorry forgot to add we both have AP. There are two of us with aps on reservation for 14 nights onsite showing on mde for month of July.

You mentioned in the OP that you are at Disney now...do you have Fastpasses selected for your current trip? There is a total max I believe of 14 outstanding days...

You mentioned in the OP that you are at Disney now...do you have Fastpasses selected for your current trip? There is a total max I believe of 14 outstanding days...

Yes we do. We have 5 more days of fp for this trip. Ah, that might be issue.
Thx!

We decided to extend our trip by adding 2 days to the front (Hotel is DoubleTree at Disney Springs). Since the rates have gone up since we've booked, we weren't able to add 2 days to our existing reservation and had to make a separate reservation at the same hotel.

- Does that count as 2 contiguous RO stays, meaning that our 60 day window opens on 10/13? The dates are (Reservation 1) 10/13 to 10/15 and (Reservation 2) 10/15 to 10/20.

- We will be buying 5 day tickets since our park days will be Monday through Friday.

I am a little confused how the MDX account will "know" we aren't going to any parks on the first 2 days of our trip (Saturday and Sunday) and will be starting 5 consecutive days at the park from Monday through Friday.

If we link the tickets correctly, does the booking window open up on the first day of our hotel arrival, and it's up to us to select the 5 days that we go? Sorry if this doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter