FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for November 5
I can't look into November for my trip that's in 3 weeks. ;)

Is there any type of notation for Illumination? If it is completely booked, it will show up at the bottom of the screen when you scroll through.

I know saw an answer to this before, but I don't remember where.

If I book my FP+ at MK, and decide to leave and head to another park before I use my 3rd FP+, can I cancel that 3rd one and make a FP+ for the second park I am going to?

I know saw an answer to this before, but I don't remember where.

If I book my FP+ at MK, and decide to leave and head to another park before I use my 3rd FP+, can I cancel that 3rd one and make a FP+ for the second park I am going to?
Yes. Park hopping info is in the FP FAQ Addendum.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of attractions/shows/etc that are eligible for fastpass?

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me out.

We have a room only booking for 29th October - 8th November. So far we have Not So Scary tickets for the 30th October and Very Merry tickets for the 7th November.

I was able to book FP+ for the 30th fine, but when I try to book for Very Merry it says '
FastPass+ Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their maximum FastPass+ allotment. To continue, remove them from your party. Their existing plans won't change. Or, go back and select a date for which you already made FastPass+ selections.'

Does anyone know why?

Thanks!!

But If i am staying in a resort, I get 60 days plus 10 days? It is currently 66 until the Very Merry Party.

But If i am staying in a resort, I get 60 days plus 10 days? It is currently 66 until the Very Merry Party.
There are reports that Disney is tweaking FP booking with Party tickets. Some are reporting CMs are stating the 4:00p entry time is not guaranteed so FPs can't be booked for the 4:00-6:30 time period.

It may be in effect for MVMCP tickets.

Hey mesaboy,
I went to Disney World two weeks ago, and have some changes I think you should make.

Magic Kingdom:
1. Festival of Fantasy Parade is a C. I honestly think FP+ for shows and parades really save no time.
2. Under the Sea--Journey of the Little Mermaid is also a C.
3. Also switch It's a Small World to a B and Pirates of the Caribbean to a C.

Epcot:
1. Switch Test Track and Frozen Ever After. Test Track is really the one to get as A+. Frozen Ever After has long waits but I think its more like a regular A.
2. Switch Living with the Land to a B, and Turtle Talk with Crush to a C.

Hollywood Studios:
1. Switch Beauty & The Beast--Live on Stage to a B, and Frozen Sing Along to a C.

Animal Kingdom:
1. Move Festival of the Lion King to a C.

Today starts my FP booking window. I was only able to book FP's thru 11/7 (the day my AP expires) even tho I am staying on property thru 11/11. Do I need to renew my AP now to make FP's thru the rest of my vacation?

Today starts my FP booking window. I was only able to book FP's thru 11/7 (the day my AP expires) even tho I am staying on property thru 11/11. Do I need to renew my AP now to make FP's thru the rest of my vacation?
Yes. Or buy a 4-day ticket now (cheaper) and then use it towards your renewal when in the park.

Just want to make sure that this hasn't changed while I haven't been looking, as my window opens tomorrow for Nov... (from 1st page listed as a Jun 2016 update, I think): "The booking window opens at 7:00a Eastern Time each day." :)

Just want to make sure that this hasn't changed while I haven't been looking, as my window opens tomorrow for Nov... (from 1st page listed as a Jun 2016 update, I think): "The booking window opens at 7:00a Eastern Time each day." :)
Correct! :thumbsup2

Did not go through all 50 pages but I think I know the answer
Staying on site for 7 days. Purchased a discounted 3 day ticket. Planning on updating the ticket after the first day of use. Right now we can only book 3 days of FP or can we book up to 7 days (length of stay). If we purchase an additional tickets add it to the account (save them for future visit) Then once our original ticket is used add days to that ticket.

Did not go through all 50 pages but I think I know the answer
Staying on site for 7 days. Purchased a discounted 3 day ticket. Planning on updating the ticket after the first day of use. Right now we can only book 3 days of FP or can we book up to 7 days (length of stay). If we purchase an additional tickets add it to the account (save them for future visit) Then once our original ticket is used add days to that ticket.
3 days only right now.

Your plan for the additional ticket works. Upgrade before you enter your 1st park. Reassign the additional tickets to a Ticket Saver new person in your MDE as soon as you upgrade your tickets.

Your additional tickets remain safe with Ticket Saver until you reassign them for a future trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter