FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes; when your window opens, book for your complete grouping.
Excellent thank you! Is this because they are "on property" for the first 2 days? Or because they are in my family and friends with a valid ticket? You guys are so helpful!

Fastpass question. Right now, we have villa reservations at both Old Key West and Wyndham Bonnet Creek starting June 22, and are still trying to decide if it is worth the $2500 difference in price to stay on site. We bought our tickets through Undercover Tourist, not Disney.

If we decide to go with Bonnet Creek and cancel OKW, will we lose our Fastpasses no matter when we cancel?

This is the first time we are considering an offsite stay. We have stayed at Beach Club, Poly and Port Orleans Riverside, but that was when there were just 5 of us. 6 people really changed everything as far as affordability.

This question is about FP. I did also ask for opinions about deciding between the two resorts on the resort board. We have two children with disabilities - one uses a wheelchair for spina bifida, and the other has autism, so is eligible for a DAS. We have a van.

Thank you!
Kim
The Board Policy, set by Administrators, is discussion on Canceling onsite reservations after the FP advantage has been gained cannot be discussed.

I’m not sure where you are reading that but, no, your FPs will be fine as long as FP dates match up with actual onsite reservations.
Thank you! I guess it's the 'onsite' that makes the difference. I'm still *really* nervous - like guinea pig nervous - like waiting for someone else to confirm their FP were intact for the second part of the split stay after cancelling the first part nervous. This is all new to me - even though we are Disney veterans we haven't been since last summer so haven't been through some of the changes. And we have never had to do a split stay before. I hadn't even known about the ADR limitations for split stays. :( Fortunately through these boards I found that DVC will manually make your ADRs for the trailing split stay!

So this may be posted somewhere that I just can’t find but is there a list of the MK FP rides with approximate times the FP’s will be gone for the day? I know it totally depends on the month visiting and crowd levels but I’m just trying to get an idea of which rides we should be able to get 4th, 5th or 6th FP’s for after my first 3 are used. We’ll be there end of June. Thanks

My reservation starts Aug 3, so I can make FP on Jun 4th.

I plan to buy Villains After Hours tickets for Aug 1st. Assuming that you can book FP on this ticket for the pre-party hours, can I book these starting Jun 4th with the rest of my vacation, or do I book them on July 2nd, the 30 day point?

Thanks for your help.

So I have an AP and have a 6 day resort trip planned beginning 6/6 to 6/11. My fastpasses and ADR’s are done. We are planning on going to MK 6/6 at 5:00 pm and have fastpasses for 6:45/7:45/8:45. We are also planning on buying DAH tickets for that night. Will adding the DAH to my MDE screw up my Fastpasses? I don’t want to lose my last day of our trip fastpasses like I have read others in the past have. We will be entering on our AP earlier than the party starts. Should I worry? Or should I order DAH tickets from the website and have them mailed to me and just use the DAH hard ticket after last fastpass?

Last edited:
No. Enter through a regular or DAH touchpoint and use your FPs. With an AP you don’t have to worry about entitlements.
My sister is also going and has a 6 day hopper pass . Will it mess up hers? No other park fastpasses are booked only MK that day. Thank you :)

How do you look for a new fast pass without canceling one of your others? In other words if I want to check and see if there is any fast passes for FOP how do I do that without canceling one I already have booked for another ride?

How do you look for a new fast pass without canceling one of your others? In other words if I want to check and see if there is any fast passes for FOP how do I do that without canceling one I already have booked for another ride?
In you have AK FPs, choose 1 and Modify.

If you have FPs for another park, go through the steps of booking a FP for AK and don’t confirm anything if FoP isn’t available.

The steps are in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky - see the first post of the ADDENDUM for the link.

I figured it out but I would have to completely change days and loose three fastpasses to Magic Kingdom to change it so Ill just rope drop it...

I have an all on site split stay starting on 6/2. I am an AP holder.

I changed resorts for the first part of the split but have a new confirmation number. It’s linked in MDE. When I go to cancel the resort I’m no longer staying it, it says any FP associated with this resort stay will be cancelled. Is this just a generic warning? Or should I wait until next week to cancel that reservation when I’m under 30 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter