FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on early morning FP's. I have a fastpass scheduled at 9:20 for Spaceship Earth, however, that same morning, I have a reservation for breakfast at boma right at 7:30. Realistically how long with it take to enter the park from animal kingdom lodge to epcot with a minnie van? Especially if we were to leave the resort by 8:30.

Is there a separate line for early FP's like Breakfast reservations? Or just normal entry into the parks?

Sorry for the ignorant questions, I have not been to disney world for over 10 years. First trip back to disney world after a really long time.
Also, remember your FP is good until 10:20, so you should have plenty of time.

Question about FP windows that I can't seem to find the answer. Are they always and only at specific times for each ride? I'm looking at availability on Touring plans and it shows RnR has 10:00, 10:45, 11:00, 11:40, 12:25, etc. And ToT has 10:05, 10:40, 11:00, 11:40, 12:05, etc.

On day of, when refreshing, are these still the only windows available? Or do they fill in FPs with closer windows? ie windows every 10-15 minutes.

Question about FP windows that I can't seem to find the answer. Are they always and only at specific times for each ride? I'm looking at availability on Touring plans and it shows RnR has 10:00, 10:45, 11:00, 11:40, 12:25, etc. And ToT has 10:05, 10:40, 11:00, 11:40, 12:05, etc.

On day of, when refreshing, are these still the only windows available? Or do they fill in FPs with closer windows? ie windows every 10-15 minutes.

For all non-show-type attractions, FPs are offered in 5 minute increments all day long. Availability for any window is in a constant state of change.

Does anybody have any further information on this please?

Onsite guests can book FPs for their entire stay, for as many days as they have tickets for. The maximum number of days is at least 14—reliable data beyond this number is unclear. Practically speaking, this means FPs can be booked for more than 70 days away.

My daughter is staying at The Boardwalk for three weeks in November and has an Ultimate Ticket which is valid for three weeks. She tried to book all her FP’s today and it will only let her book the first 14 days of her stay. She’s been told that she cannot book the last seven until she’s used her first days FP and then each day after that! I find that extremely unfair.

Does anybody have any further information on this please?

Onsite guests can book FPs for their entire stay, for as many days as they have tickets for. The maximum number of days is at least 14—reliable data beyond this number is unclear. Practically speaking, this means FPs can be booked for more than 70 days away.

My daughter is staying at The Boardwalk for three weeks in November and has an Ultimate Ticket which is valid for three weeks. She tried to book all her FP’s today and it will only let her book the first 14 days of her stay. She’s been told that she cannot book the last seven until she’s used her first days FP and then each day after that! I find that extremely unfair.
Have her book her remaining FPs each upcoming day.

The open window rolls forward each day for those with super long stays.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky at the top of this forum page.

Have her book her remaining FPs each upcoming day.

The open window rolls forward each day for those with super long stays.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky at the top of this forum page.

Thank you so much, I’ve let her know and she’s going to try to book the next FP tomorrow. If it works Disney need to retrain their staff!

Thank you so much, I’ve let her know and she’s going to try to book the next FP tomorrow. If it works Disney need to retrain their staff!
Every U.K. and Australian guest have had the same complaint. It was thanks to guests from the U.K. that the board knows it works in this manner.

Please report back on her success. :)

Every U.K. and Australian guests have had the same complaint. It was thanks to guests from the U.K. that the board knows it works in this manner.

Please report back on her success.

Not the original poster, but we stayed on property for 25 days this last summer and I was able to get FP for every single day (Passholder - living in Austria) - got the first 14 days on day 60 and it rolled forward one day at a time every day. Took some time to get the other 11 days but no other problem.

Not the original poster, but we stayed on property for 25 days this last summer and I was able to get FP for every single day (Passholder - living in Austria) - got the first 14 days on day 60 and it rolled forward one day at a time every day. Took some time to get the other 11 days but no other problem.
Thanks for sharing!

My mom, son, and myself have 8 day tickets with our room/ticket package. I have already booked our fp’s for our stay Nov 8-17. My aunt just decided to join us for 5 days on the last half of our trip and has purchased a 5 day ticket. I have her linked to my account and I can see her ticket. I won’t be adding her to our room until we check in (as I was told by the lady I got on the phone) or else she said it will automatically add on another set of the 8 day tickets.

I have not linked her ticket yet, as I’m petrified it will mess up my fp’s. I’ve never had to link anyone to my account before!! If I link her ticket, Can I make her fp’s for her 5 days without messing ours up?? Or what do I do from here??

My mom, son, and myself have 8 day tickets with our room/ticket package. I have already booked our fp’s for our stay Nov 8-17. My aunt just decided to join us for 5 days on the last half of our trip and has purchased a 5 day ticket. I have her linked to my account and I can see her ticket. I won’t be adding her to our room until we check in (as I was told by the lady I got on the phone) or else she said it will automatically add on another set of the 8 day tickets.

I have not linked her ticket yet, as I’m petrified it will mess up my fp’s. I’ve never had to link anyone to my account before!! If I link her ticket, Can I make her fp’s for her 5 days without messing ours up?? Or what do I do from here??
It can’t mess up your FPs because it’s a ticket that doesn’t have any FPs linked to it.

Just link it and check if you can find any FPs only for her that overlap your FP times.

If I am really slacking, and do not buy my ticket until day of at the gate, do I still get 3 fast passes right off the bat? Or to get the 3 do I need to book them ahead of time, and if so, what is the cutoff for getting 3?

If I am really slacking, and do not buy my ticket until day of at the gate, do I still get 3 fast passes right off the bat? Or to get the 3 do I need to book them ahead of time, and if so, what is the cutoff for getting 3?
You get 3 as soon as you link your ticket.

Every U.K. and Australian guest have had the same complaint. It was thanks to guests from the U.K. that the board knows it works in this manner.

Please report back on her success. :)

It worked! She has been able to book her next FP and will do so each day now until all the remaining FP’s are booked. This forum is brilliant, thank you so much for your help

It worked! She has been able to book her next FP and will do so each day now until all the remaining FP’s are booked. This forum is brilliant, thank you so much for your help
:thanks:, and you’re very welcome!!

Hope she gets every choice Attraction FP!

I am sure the answer to my question is in this thread somewhere, but I just can't locate it.

If I am at AK,HS, or Epcot where tiers are used, if my plans do not take me to the park to later in the day and I only want a tier 1 FP, if I do not use two FP+ made for earlier in the day and then use my tier 1 FP+ when I get to the park, can I make another tier 1 FP immediately after using my first tier 1? TIA

I am sure the answer to my question is in this thread somewhere, but I just can't locate it.

If I am at AK,HS, or Epcot where tiers are used, if my plans do not take me to the park to later in the day and I only want a tier 1 FP, if I do not use two FP+ made for earlier in the day and then use my tier 1 FP+ when I get to the park, can I make another tier 1 FP immediately after using my first tier 1? TIA

In my experience, letting both tier 2’s expire before entering the park is not a reliable way to gain access to booking your 4th FP as a tier 1. For what it’s worth, letting one tier 2 expire and then tapping in to the second tier 2 has never failed to allow me to book my 4th as a tier 1.

Just be on the lookout throughout the morning for attractions that are temporarily closed and any resulting “Multiple Experince FP” you might receive. It’s a long shot, but if one of your tier 2’s converts to a Multiple Experince FP it won’t count toward satisfying tiering requirements.

In my experience, letting both tier 2’s expire before entering the park is not a reliable way to gain access to booking your 4th FP as a tier 1. For what it’s worth, letting one tier 2 expire and then tapping in to the second tier 2 has never failed to allow me to book my 4th as a tier 1.

Just be on the lookout throughout the morning for attractions that are temporarily closed and any resulting “Multiple Experince FP” you might receive. It’s a long shot, but if one of your tier 2’s converts to a Multiple Experince FP it won’t count toward satisfying tiering requirements.

THANKS !!!!

As with many things Disney, YMMV, but this has worked for me. Most recently, last December, had 9:00 and 10:00 tier 2 FPs booked in Epcot then TT at 11:00. Never made it to the first 2, and after riding TT was able to book Soarin’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter