• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a dumb question - but only needing to book FP+ for two people, will there be a lot more time and time options open 30 days out?

I have a FP scheduled for 8:30-9:00p on a Saturday that currently is scheduled for a closing time of 9p. I suspect that the close time will extended until at least 10p (obviously not a given). My question is: Will my window automatically be extended from 9p to 9:30p if they extend park hours or will I have to rebook the FP?

Thanks!

I have a FP scheduled for 8:30-9:00p on a Saturday that currently is scheduled for a closing time of 9p. I suspect that the close time will extended until at least 10p (obviously not a given). My question is: Will my window automatically be extended from 9p to 9:30p if they extend park hours or will I have to rebook the FP?

Thanks!

It should, and you may even get a notification that your FP time has changed.

I have an onsite stay coming up Sept. 1 - 8 and booked FP yesterday. I have family that have an onsite stay Sept 3 - 5 and can't do FP until tomorrow. Is there a way to add them to the FP we booked? Or do I have to do theirs separately and hope we can get the rides and times to match ours?

Yesterday the site was very glitchy and it was time consuming and very frustrating! I'm not looking forward to waking up early and doing it again tomorrow.

I have an onsite stay coming up Sept. 1 - 8 and booked FP yesterday. I have family that have an onsite stay Sept 3 - 5 and can't do FP until tomorrow. Is there a way to add them to the FP we booked? Or do I have to do theirs separately and hope we can get the rides and times to match ours?

Yesterday the site was very glitchy and it was time consuming and very frustrating! I'm not looking forward to waking up early and doing it again tomorrow.
Do your friends have a package booked that includes their tickets? Or, is their reservation room-only and they purchased their tickets separately?

You can try to add them to each of your FPs now if they added their tickets separately. If they have a package, you’ll need to wait until tomorrow to attempt to add them.

Do your friends have a package booked that includes their tickets? Or, is their reservation room-only and they purchased their tickets separately?

You can try to add them to each of your FPs now if they added their tickets separately. If they have a package, you’ll need to wait until tomorrow to attempt to add them.

They have a package. So I can just add them to my FPs? How would I do that?

They have a package. So I can just add them to my FPs? How would I do that?
Go to each of your booked FPs and use the Add Guest function. This only works if they are listed or linked to your MDX.

If the system won’t add them, book FPs for them with windows that overlap yours.

I have a FP question. My group of 5 has a room-only stay booked because one member of our group already has an AP. 3 of the rest of us already have our tickets purchased. The 4th person hasn't purchased hers yet, and right now I'm not 100% convinced she'll have them bought before our FP window opens in a few weeks. Can I reserve FPs for 5 people but assign the 5th to someone on my friends & family list and then reassign it to the person actually going when she purchases her tickets?

Now I realized that I have a f/u question. Our reservation is not booked under my account. Can I log in as me on FP day and reserve all of the FPs or does the person who "owns" the reservation need to book them?

Now I realized that I have a f/u question. Our reservation is not booked under my account. Can I log in as me on FP day and reserve all of the FPs or does the person who "owns" the reservation need to book them?
You can do it as long as one member of the FP grouping is listed on the onsite room reservation.

Staying at the Dolphin starting 9/16. Have 4 day PH's in MDE along with the room reservation. Currently I can book FP's for the next 30 days. Will this change to 60 days once I get in the room reservation window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter