FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, when I go to my friends list I don't see her at all. She is in my sister's list, but doesn't show in mine. I can see my brother in law, my sister (who it says is managed by my brother in law) but not my niece.

Where does it tell you how to add someone managed by someone else? I'm not seeing any instructions for that?

I just had this last night. Your niece may have her own MDE account with an email attached. If that is the case, go to Family and Friends and click "I'll Enter Their Name and Age". Enter her name as appears in your sister's MDE and age (18+ for adults). Instead of leaving it where it says "I Want to Manage Plans", click "Invite to Connect" and enter the email address of her MDE account. She will have to click Accept in the email invite from you and log in to her MDE account.

If she doesn't have her own account, when you connected with your brother-in-law did you send him an email invite to connect? If not, I would do that since he manages your niece. Once he accepts, you should also be able to find your niece by clicking "Find Through My Connected Guests".

The only other thing I can think of is that your brother-in-law, as the account manager, may have to update the permissions to Share All Plans for himself and/or your niece.

HTH!

Last edited:
Thank you for putting this together! It's helping me prep for my FP+ day tremendously. Planning for a party of 7 is cumbersome, and this guide makes it a little easier.

I'm having a problem and I hope someone can tell me what to do. My family's fast pass window opened today, and everything went great. Except for one person, who, for some reason, isn't showing up in my Family and Friends list. It is one of my nieces. My sister has tried to send her to me a few times, but I still don't have her. So as of now she has no FPs. Do I need to call or should my sister call? Everyone else in the family had tickets and are on my FF list, but my niece and her dad. Her dad showed up on the list right away once they purchased tickets, but not my niece for some reason. Ideas???

I had a similar problem - I could not see my friend's husband and kids which are managed by her. I tried everything I know to do to link the husband and kids, even removing her from my F&F list and re-linking with her but nothing worked. I finally put in a call to Disney IT and within 10 mins Sondra has us all linked and I could make FPs for everyone.

I had a similar problem - I could not see my friend's husband and kids which are managed by her. I tried everything I know to do to link the husband and kids, even removing her from my F&F list and re-linking with her but nothing worked. I finally put in a call to Disney IT and within 10 mins Sondra has us all linked and I could make FPs for everyone.
I can see this happening to me today - other's have told me it will all work at FP opening time but I don't think it will - it keeps asking for their confirmation number and when I put it in says they're already register ring the help desk - I can see me being on the phone today!!!!

I can see this happening to me today - other's have told me it will all work at FP opening time but I don't think it will - it keeps asking for their confirmation number and when I put it in says they're already register ring the help desk - I can see me being on the phone today!!!!
You really should read through your own thread before you call.
MDE APP PROBLEM - HELP GUYS!

You are not linking others to your account. They are already listed on your account unlike the situation that the PP you quoted describes. You really will be wasting $$ calling.

You really should read through your own thread before you call.
MDE APP PROBLEM - HELP GUYS!

You are not linking others to your account. They are already listed on your account unlike the situation that the PP you quoted describes. You really will be wasting $$ calling.
Thank you for your positivity but definitely not gone well - have had Olaf on screen on both devices forever. Have to go out now will try again later.

Thank you for your positivity but definitely not gone well - have had Olaf on screen on both devices forever. Have to go out now will try again later.

But Olaf on the screen would have nothing to do with people and tickets linked to your account. My suggestion is to sign off, close down the browser, maybe clear your cookies and try again. Or try on a different browser. I have had this happen before where it seems to get hung up and had to try some of the above to clear it.

So, I booked a room only reservation for 10/24-10/28. I purchased tickets seperately. I linked them to my mde. I am 64 days out and just for grins I tried to see if I could make fp. I can only see 30 days out. Will I be able to make my fp for 60 days out?

So, I booked a room only reservation for 10/24-10/28. I purchased tickets seperately. I linked them to my mde. I am 64 days out and just for grins I tried to see if I could make fp. I can only see 30 days out. Will I be able to make my fp for 60 days out?
For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

I skimmed through the beginning posts but couldn't find the answer.
Can you switch FP between people in your party w/o having to cancel one?

I got FOP for my husband & son but want to switch my husband to me. I have gone to 'change party' and can change but it appears his FP would just be dropped and not swapped with mine.
I know we can just switch bands & that's what we'll do if I can't figure out a safe way not to lose someone's FP in order to switch

If you want to use Change Party, click on view details of the FP you wish to change, un-check your husband, and check yourself from the family and friends list. You will be asked to confirm your changes. It will list who now has the FP assigned and who it is being removed from. Click confirm and you are all set.
Note, you will only be able to switch your husband's FP to yours once you have used your original 3.

Of course, you can just swap MBs as long as the ticket associated with your husband's MB has been used to get into a park that day.

I skimmed through the beginning posts but couldn't find the answer.
Can you switch FP between people in your party w/o having to cancel one?

I got FOP for my husband & son but want to switch my husband to me. I have gone to 'change party' and can change but it appears his FP would just be dropped and not swapped with mine.
I know we can just switch bands & that's what we'll do if I can't figure out a safe way not to lose someone's FP in order to switch

Help please. I know this has been answered before but my phone is very slow and I can't find. We were given 3 anytime fp for mk. How do we make sure we don't accidentally use them when we use the three we have scheduled? TIA!!!

How does everyone keep checking for available fast passes? I have 3 in animal kingdom already...if I want to keep checking for FOP how can I do that? It keeps telling me I already have 3 available for that park that day...help :) thanks in advance :) :)

If you want to use Change Party, click on view details of the FP you wish to change, un-check your husband, and check yourself from the family and friends list. You will be asked to confirm your changes. It will list who now has the FP assigned and who it is being removed from. Click confirm and you are all set.
Note, you will only be able to switch your husband's FP to yours once you have used your original 3.

Of course, you can just swap MBs as long as the ticket associated with your husband's MB has been used to get into a park that day.

But my husband just gets dropped?
I want to switch us & have him ride n'avi river with my daughters.
I guess we'll just have to switch bands. I don't want to drop my n'avi & not be able to get it back

How does everyone keep checking for available fast passes? I have 3 in animal kingdom already...if I want to keep checking for FOP how can I do that? It keeps telling me I already have 3 available for that park that day...help :) thanks in advance :) :)

choose one to modify. Pick the one you're willing to give up if fop is available.
I was able to grab a n'avi river in June but unfortunately I had used our safari FP to check for pandora FP.

But my husband just gets dropped?
I want to switch us & have him ride n'avi river with my daughters.
I guess we'll just have to switch bands. I don't want to drop my n'avi & not be able to get it back

Honestly, that would be the safest way since you don't want to mess around with two important FP if you aren't comfortable changing around.

Last edited:
This has probably been answered but my vacation would probably be over before I could find it:

We are a party of 6 and I will create the fastpasses for all. Is each person independent as far as their 3 initial choices per day even if I create them all from my MDE acct? example: There may be 3 people that want the same 3 FP, but 2 people want 3 different choices and 1 person is a total rebel. Is this possible thru 1 MDE account ?

This has probably been answered but my vacation would probably be over before I could find it:

We are a party of 6 and I will create the fastpasses for all. Is each person independent as far as their 3 initial choices per day even if I create them all from my MDE acct? example: There may be 3 people that want the same 3 FP, but 2 people want 3 different choices and 1 person is a total rebel. Is this possible thru 1 MDE account ?
From @mesaboy2 in the Basics post which I believe is the first or second post of this thread:
FPs can be scheduled for different attractions, different times, and even different parks for individual members of any group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter