FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in Scotland on vacation and was able to do some of the FP selections when our 60 day window opened Wednesday but now when I go in to modify I get an "oops message" basically telling me the page is under construction. Sent an email to Disney and basically got a robo reply to call so no help at all... anybody else having problems or could the issue be the Scotland wifi connection! TIA!

Try the app if you can. The website on my computer went down when I was booking FP and I had to switch to the app.

We are staying off-site next month and I purchased APs for my family. The APs are now on my MDX account. I have 3 questions:

1. My parents are coming with us and are already on my account from a previous trip. It will not allow me to make any FP because they don't have tickets yet. Do I need to wait for them to buy tickets to make the FPs or can I make them for just my family and add them in later?

2. Some of my dates are less than 30 days out (our first day is Sept. 9). I understand I can only have 7 days total, but can I make them all at once or do I need to do them day to day as each day gets to its 30 day mark?

3. We will have a party of 9 for most FP. Is this even doable?

We are staying off-site next month and I purchased APs for my family. The APs are now on my MDX account. I have 3 questions:

1. My parents are coming with us and are already on my account from a previous trip. It will not allow me to make any FP because they don't have tickets yet. Do I need to wait for them to buy tickets to make the FPs or can I make them for just my family and add them in later?

2. Some of my dates are less than 30 days out (our first day is Sept. 9). I understand I can only have 7 days total, but can I make them all at once or do I need to do them day to day as each day gets to its 30 day mark?

3. We will have a party of 9 for most FP. Is this even doable?
1. They need linked tickets.

After you link their tickets, you can go to each of your own booked FPs and Change Party to add them in.

2. You can wait and do all at once or book daily until you have your 7 days max.

3. With only a 30-day window, you may need to reduce your grouping and look/book for overlapping FP return windows.

Thanks! As far as adding them later, do I just find passes for my family and then add them when they buy their tickets? Do I run the risk of there not being enough FPs if I add them later?

Thanks! As far as adding them later, do I just find passes for my family and then add them when they buy their tickets? Do I run the risk of there not being enough FPs if I add them later?
Yes and yes. You will only be able to add them to your existing selections if there is availability.

I was just modifying them on the web using my laptop at my home here in the US and did not experience any issues. Not sure if you are using the mobile app or the web. I checked the app too and that is working. Must be the Scottish wifi! Enjoy your trip. Say hi to Merida for me!

Thanks for the response! Still kept getting an error message through website but hadn't thought about the app and it worked fine! BTW Merida says " Hi" and wants to know when you will be coming to tour her homeland!

I have a question about AP's and split stays. We will be spending 14 days at WDW at 3 different resorts (2 of them DVC). We have AP's. Will we only be able to book FP+ for 7 of the 14 days at the 60 day mark? And are we then limited to only 7 days during our stay. The entire 14 days is continuous and onsite.

I have a question about AP's and split stays. We will be spending 14 days at WDW at 3 different resorts (2 of them DVC). We have AP's. Will we only be able to book FP+ for 7 of the 14 days at the 60 day mark? And are we then limited to only 7 days during our stay. The entire 14 days is continuous and onsite.

I expect you will be able to schedule FPs for all 14 of your days at the 60-day mark.

Never had to concern myself with FP+ issues before as it was always just adult DD and me. Now it's 5 adults, 3 boys 9,8,6 and an infant and I feel like I am losing my Disney Cred!!!
1. Do we all have to have the same FPs? Or can I make different ones for the non coaster fans?
2. How does child swap work with a large party. We all go through with our FPs and someone waits with the baby. Now it's that persons turn. Who gets to go again with her/him? Could the 3 boys get an additional ride?

Thanks in advance and I know I will be posting tons of questions!!!

Never had to concern myself with FP+ issues before as it was always just adult DD and me. Now it's 5 adults, 3 boys 9,8,6 and an infant and I feel like I am losing my Disney Cred!!!
1. Do we all have to have the same FPs? Or can I make different ones for the non coaster fans?
2. How does child swap work with a large party. We all go through with our FPs and someone waits with the baby. Now it's that persons turn. Who gets to go again with her/him? Could the 3 boys get an additional ride?

Thanks in advance and I know I will be posting tons of questions!!!

You can select different FPs for anyone you choose.

You can select different FPs for anyone you choose.

Great, then I can get something for DH & DGS6 neither of whom like roller coasters while the other boys do space mountain/Everest/RNR. Thank you!

We have a few days of "multiple experience fastpasses" linked to some days we will be in the parks. We are a party of 5 and on one day it says 5 guest but when you click on it, it says 2/2, meaning each of us has 2 whenever fastpasses. Does each of the 2 anytime fp's have to be used by the specific person that it is linked to? One of the days, my husband is not even coming to the parks, so I am assuming his 2 fp's will be lost? I wasn't sure if they just give you the 10 to be used by anyone at anytime, meaning only 2 people in the group could use 5 anytime fp's? Thanks for your help

assuming his 2 fp's will be lost?
Yes, they will be lost because you can't use Change Party to reassign Anytime FPs.

You don't want to use them if he does not enter the park because his MDE Profile will be flagged for abuse of the FP system.

Yes, they will be lost because you can't use Change Party to reassign Anytime FPs.

You don't want to use them if he does not enter the park because his MDE Profile will be flagged for abuse of the FP system.

OK, thanks. Just wasn't sure if they were anyone/anytime passes. Our first day the passes just say 10 guests and when you hit "view details" it doesn't name anyone, so I am assuming anyone can use the 10 passes anytime? Don't know why they are listed differently on two different days.

Thanks for sharing.

In the future if you are ever going to the parks with someone who doesn't have their own MDE and you need to use their phone, just login through the phone's browser using your own login info.

You can even login to the app that's installed in anyone's phone by using your own login info.
Yes, thank you. I thought of that after the whole kafufal. In the end, I was grateful we got it straightened out...and I was able to book more than several 4th FP's daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter