Fastpass Day!!

That's great to hear! How was the selection of times for Avatar? Did it appear they were almost gone or did you have a lot of options (not sure what time you logged on)?

Curious too as to your selection choices for Avatar and did you plan to go to AK towards the end or beginning of your trip?

I logged on at exactly 7:00am ET. We are going to AK out first night (Saturday) and then again on Thursday. Both Avatar attractions on in the same tier so had to book for 2 separate days. Pretty much could have had any time I wanted at the time I signed on

I booked just now (ugh thought my fastpass day was tomorrow!!) and was able to get Avatar rides for first day of my trip at mostly anytime. Maybe an hour off of what I was planning but still many options

Was more surprised that star tours at DHS was hard to find a time we wanted in the evening and tower of terror

I booked this morning also. No problem getting Navi river on our third day. Planning to either rope drop the flight ride or take it in during late night extra magic hours. Everything went very smoothly but then I started right at 7Am ET.

Ours was the 4th also. Signed in at exactly 7:00am and had no problem getting everything we wanted. I was even able to adjust times later that night with no problem.

A lot of people freak out over their fast pass day and think they won't get anything they want, when in reality it's super easy and at 60 days out you can get basically everything at any time you want.

I have been hearing its very easy to book the Pandora attractions. I had no problems with anything except ToT and even then, I booked in the vicinity of what I wanted but it was just odd that there was nothing between 12:25 and 12:50 even for 1 person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter