Fast Passes Week December 20-31st.

mickeymomof3girls

Earning My Ears
I am not sure how I want to schedule our fast passes for our trip. I keep thinking how busy the parks will be and that I should schedule the fast passes for the afternoon hours. We are pretty much rope drop to close people so I know we can hit some lines early and not have a huge wait. But if I schedule the fast passes a little earlier we would have a chance to score more fast passes throughout the day -- or will we? Do you think there will be any open fast passes to grab in the early evenings since it is Christmas week?

Last edited:
When I did Christmas week, By the early evening, MK might still have Buzz and a few lesser attractions.
(But, I once took a Small World FP+..and SW closed, so I got to use it on PP!)

Other parks are much more ride and FP+ challenged later in the day (unless you luck into a cancellation)

For rope drop, remember that MK usually has a 7am EMH on Christmas week, so 3 hours after rope drop is 10am, not noon)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter