• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast Passes Wasted?

Kriss1973

Earning My Ears
Hello Disney Friends,

I'll soon be in Disney and thought I had everything settled and ready to go. My friend that works there got me a great discount on the room and now I just found out he will be getting me in the park free the first 2 days. This is awesome news but what happens to my fast passes I selected for those days? Any suggestions?

Thank you all!
Kriss

I'm sure someone else will chime in with a definitive answer, but I think your FP+'s are tied to your ticket. If you don't use the ticket to get into the park (by using the one your friend got you) then you won't be able to take advantage of those FP's you scheduled.

You will need to find out what type of media your friend will be using to get you in:

1. If he's using his guest passes (which are associated to his main gate pass) he will need to make the fast passes for you. The fast passes will not be associated with you or your MDE account at all. The fast passes will be "connected" to the guest pass. In this case, you will not be able to use the fast passes you already set up.

2. If he's getting you in with a comp ticket, you can link those to your MDE account and you should be fine to use the fast passes you already set up.

Someone can correct me if I'm off on any of this. My husband is a non-FL CM. Have fun!

If your CM friend gives you comp tickets, link them to your MDX Profile and you’ll have to have your tickets prioritized so you use the Comps the first 2 days, or, reassign your park tickets to a fake person before you enter the Park Day#1 and then reassign them back to yourself as soon as you enter the park on Day#2.

If you enter with Guest Passes, there’s no way to transfer your FPs away from your Profile and if you use those pre-booked FPs, your account gets locked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter