Not sure which would be best but guessing together would make more sense
Is 7 harder to get headliners

Tia

When linked with family and booking opens Friday
(1) Do you all do your fast passes separate or together
(2) We are 5 and 2
(3) Not sure which would be best but guessing together would make more sense
(4) Is 7 harder to get headliners

1. If you all want to do that attraction together then yes, book together.
2. Assuming you mean one family of 5 and another family of 2?
3. Yes, try together first. If you are having trouble getting FP for 7 for a particular attraction then try splitting up.
4. If you have a plan and get online right when you FP window opens I think you have a shot. I have 7 in my party. There were only a few attractions that we were all interested in doing together (Safari, Spaceship Earth, PPF) and I was able to get those fairly easily. Was also able to get 6 on SDMT and SDD at the same FP times. Able to do 4 on FOP.
For me it was VERY important to have a list of attractions, who wanted to ride and prioritize those reservations based on how hard those FPs would be to get.

Remember also with the hour window, if you do break into two groups, you can still all ride together as long as you overlap - so for example, one group from 9-10, and the other from 9:30-10:30, and you can all go once the second FP begins. Definitely be ready with your prioritized list as PP mentioned, and even better if you have someone who you can tag team with that morning since you might have a few extra tries to try 7 then possibly split.

I booked for 7 recently and got all the headliners for everyone at once. Good luck!

Does anyone have experience with the availability of additional fast passes for 7? I am taking my family of 7 to Magic Kingdom next month and am curious as to what to expect. Thanks!

Do you all do your fast passes separate or together
We are 5 and 2

Tia

I booked our whole party of 16 and got, 95% of what I wanted. In some cases, I did split the party. For instance, I knew that my thrill seekers wouldn't care about Peter Pan, so the 4 of them are booked at Space Mountain.

We had more trouble getting ADR's for 7 than we did fast passes, and had to split those. I would have my times listed in front of me, and then write down times you get. It's amazing how stressing it can be if you don't have your different choices, overlapping times, etc., written down in front of you. I was in such a hurry I would forget what times I actually made the fast passes for, when trying to book others, so write it down quickly as you go! (Unless your memory is really amazing during stressful experiences!)

I just did my fastpasses this past Saturday for a group of nine going in early December. For the most part, I got everything we needed with a few minor modifications to our plans. I couldn’t get flight of passage until our last day (60+5). I was able to get slinky for 60+3 but the earliest possible time was 5:30pm. And we were able to get SDMT at 10:30 am on 60+4. No issues with any of the other ones. My husband and I were both on our computers right at 7am and had a priority list and plan of who was getting which (he even made a spreadsheet 🙄😂).

And as the previous posted said, getting the ADRs was definitely more difficult. We had to split up on two nights, but with 9 people a smaller group isn’t always a bad thing 😜

Does anyone have experience with the availability of additional fast passes for 7? I am taking my family of 7 to Magic Kingdom next month and am curious as to what to expect. Thanks!
We did 7 people last December and were able to get a lot of additional FP's. Sometimes it just meant breaking it into 2 smaller groups and getting overlapping times. I did a 4/3 split and would look for the 4 first.

If you want to do the rides together, I would try and book them as 7. If you can't, break them up and just be sure the times overlap and you can still go together.

We have a large party as well and have an 8 day trip in Nov-Dec and I was able to get most of what we wanted. We couldn't get FOP until our until 60+7, when we wanted 60+2, but decided that we could make it work with our plans. Awe chose to do NRJ on 60 +2 and will try to get FOP in smaller groups on the day of or if hours increase at a later date.

It is possible to book all together, but you need to start right away, know in advance what you are looking for and have a back up plan for changes (especially if looking for a headliner early in your trip).

Good luck!

1. If you all want to do that attraction together then yes, book together.
2. Assuming you mean one family of 5 and another family of 2?
3. Yes, try together first. If you are having trouble getting FP for 7 for a particular attraction then try splitting up.
4. If you have a plan and get online right when you FP window opens I think you have a shot. I have 7 in my party. There were only a few attractions that we were all interested in doing together (Safari, Spaceship Earth, PPF) and I was able to get those fairly easily. Was also able to get 6 on SDMT and SDD at the same FP times. Able to do 4 on FOP.
For me it was VERY important to have a list of attractions, who wanted to ride and prioritize those reservations based on how hard those FPs would be to get.
Thank you so much
We are going to have a list made up prior
I booked our whole party of 16 and got, 95% of what I wanted. In some cases, I did split the party. For instance, I knew that my thrill seekers wouldn't care about Peter Pan, so the 4 of them are booked at Space Mountain.
SO IF 3 IN MY PARTY DONT WANT SPACE MOUNTAIN THEY CAN HAVE A FASTPASS FOR PETER PAN

We had a party of 9 this last trip and got almost everything we wanted. We didn't get SDD, but we did get FOP twice (two different days). ADRs were much harder. We had a perfect plan booked prior to FPs, then the FPs jacked everything up, and we had to switch park days around. Thankfully we had booked many extra ADRs so we had to make due with what we had, which meant one dinner at 3:20 and one at 8:30. We weren't able to score any desired ADRs after the 60 day mark except for one Beirgarten lunch. But that Biergarten lunch was seriously one of the top fav's for everyone this trip! And that 8:30 dinner at Ohana ended up being a trip highlight - a few hours of bliss on Poly's beach watching the fireworks over the castle while the kids reveled in the sand. I think it turns out like that a lot - just roll with what you get cause that is where the most delightful surprises come into play!

Do you all do your fast passes separate or together
We are 5 and 2

Tia

I booked fast passes for 11-13. I got 7 dwarfs, FoP, SD, and all the mountains. Try for 7 first and then modify as needed.

Thank you so much
We are going to have a list made up prior

SO IF 3 IN MY PARTY DONT WANT SPACE MOUNTAIN THEY CAN HAVE A FASTPASS FOR PETER PAN

Absolutely! We went as a party of 8 + infant a few years ago. I booked us all on things we could ride together like Buzz. Since we were going to have to split up on anything with a height requirement anyway, I booked those rides for Group A and Group B, and utilized Rider Swap. So DH, Mom Friend and Younger Daughter Friend went on Pooh with our baby, while Dad Friend, three oldest kids, and I went on Space Mountain. Then DH and Mom Friend could do SM later while I did baby duty.

It would be better if everyone could learn to refresh individually (if possible). I imagine it would be difficult to do all 7 at one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter