Fast pass +

thinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I just heard on a YouTube vlog that fastpassees are coming back on June 30th. Is this true? I haven’t heard or seen anything anywhere else.

Hmmm...wonder if they actually read it there. They are actually live streaming right now so not really a vlog.

How or when will this be happening again? Going next year in June and only staying for two days before cruise and want to do as much as I can in them two days and we need fast Passes!!!

If they add fast passes this year I can see alot of angry folks and a mad dash to eat them up..

The FP icon has been popping up in plans on and off for months and months now. I wouldn't use that as an indicator.
This is what I've seen reported as well. Either some testing or just a glitch.
No idea when they will return or if they will be the same.

The FP icon has been popping up in plans on and off for months and months now. I wouldn't use that as an indicator.

Yep. Tons of people, here on Disboards and elsewhere, have reported similar sightings of the FP option appearing in the app repeatedly since last year. But this one speculative story on the Dis has reverberated around the entire internet. I wouldn't read much into anything until officially announced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter