• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast pass ?

puck

Earning My Ears
I read a post by a woman (that I can’t find now) on the boards saying after you use a fast pass you can go into the Dinsey app and get another one. We tried this last week and it told us we already had three for the day although the one we had used had disappeared. Was this an old loophole trick that they have closed or were they just limiting fast passes because of spring break? Possibly going back in May when it is slower so it would be good to know. Thanks.

You must use all 3 before you can get more. Then 1 at a time. You cannot use 1 and replace it right away. As soon as you tap in for the third, you can find another one.
However, you can modify current FP times at anytime and move them up if available.

You can get a 4th and beyond one at a time after you use your first 3.

If you book only 1 or 2 in advance and want to book another for a second park then as soon as you tap in for your first one you can look for one at another park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter