Fast Pass + with 21 night stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornish Lad

Mouseketeer
Our 60 days arrived today. We are booked in to Port Orleans French Quarter for 21 nights. Fast Pass+ opened up on MDE bang on 7:00am but only allowed me to book passes for the first 14 nights of our stay - the days beyond these were greyed out and not available for booking. So it appears that you can only book for the 14 nights following your 60 day threshold. I am guessing that tomorrow Day 15 should be available to us and so on on a daily basis until day 21. Saying that we still got all the passes in our plan so far and, in the main, at the times that we were after. :mickeyjum

I think you can only have 14 days of FP total so you will have to use your first day FP before you can book another day, with 21 days in the world I am sure you will do just about everything more than once, have a great time

I can confirm that isn't the case we are staying 21 nights at POFQ from 3rd Aug, I was able to book day 15 and so on on a daily basis for all 21 day each morning at 07:00EST
Thanks for that - I was hoping that that was the case so I will be on MDE again tomorrow at 7:00am to book our last 3 that we have planned for.

Our 60 days arrived today. We are booked in to Port Orleans French Quarter for 21 nights. Fast Pass+ opened up on MDE bang on 7:00am but only allowed me to book passes for the first 14 nights of our stay - the days beyond these were greyed out and not available for booking. So it appears that you can only book for the 14 nights following your 60 day threshold. I am guessing that tomorrow Day 15 should be available to us and so on on a daily basis until day 21. Saying that we still got all the passes in our plan so far and, in the main, at the times that we were after. :mickeyjum
Yes that’s correct.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for the Long Stay FP booking directions. It’s confirmed info from UK visitors. :)

I too am curious, would you be willing to share a loose itinerary?

Wondering if it is all Disney all the time, or will you be mixing other events.

I ask in part because our vacation this summer has changed at least 5 times. It was our 1 week trip, then friends decided to come along for 6 of those days. Then we heard friends of ours from NY would be arriving right when we would be leaving. A few more plans changes, some vacation time sorted, and a outside hotel for a couple of days, and the next thing you know it we now had a 14 day vacation booked. Unfortunately, this got changed again, but at one point, yes we were planning on being at Disney for 13 days, and in the parks for 12 of those days, because in the end we would be there with three different families over the course of those days.

will you report back your thoughts and experiences on such a long length of stay. I was thinking of doing 14 days next year but am considering 10 instead as I’m afraid it will be too long.

will you report back your thoughts and experiences on such a long length of stay. I was thinking of doing 14 days next year but am considering 10 instead as I’m afraid it will be too long.

As someone that goes at least once a year (in recent years we've gone twice a year), 10 days was just about my limit and more than that would've been too much for us. Only so many times you can go on rides or hang by the pool before boredom sets in. Now if you're not a person that goes yearly or even every other year as a stretch, or you're traveling a substantial distance (outside the USA), it may be a completely different story.

There is a maximum number of days that you can have FP+ selected for. We've run into this problem when we had multiple trips close together in that we couldn't fully book the second trip at the 60 day window. We normally have annual passes so not sure if this is an issue with that as opposed to having length of stay.

21 days is a long time at the world. The longest trip we've done so far is 14 days and it was great to be able to slowly take in the parks as opposed to hitting them commando style.

The OP will be able to book FPs for all 21 days of his UK ticket. After today, with each passing day he’ll be able to book another day of FPs until he reaches the total of 21 days.

As someone that goes at least once a year (in recent years we've gone twice a year), 10 days was just about my limit and more than that would've been too much for us. Only so many times you can go on rides or hang by the pool before boredom sets in. Now if you're not a person that goes yearly or even every other year as a stretch, or you're traveling a substantial distance (outside the USA), it may be a completely different story.
Agree, at 10 days of just Disney I was ready to go home. If going to other parks and stuff then could do longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter