Fast Pass Mickeys PhilharMagic?

Been twice and both times it was standby with minimal waiting. I would not bypass so many rides and attractions to get to FantasyLand at RD nor would I spend a FP on this attraction unless the show was extremely important to me.

HTH!

Honestly, you don't need a Fastpass. It's a show, so you're getting in and out asap, and if you go in the normal line, you get way more time in the air conditioned queue, which is a godsend on rainy days or sweltering days.

No need to FP or Rope Drop Philharmagic. It's a large theater that never really has a wait longer than 15 minutes as when one show ends, the next one begins. I have only seen a line at PEAK times.

You don't need a FP. It's one of the few attractions you can do with minimal wait. We save it for the busier afternoon when we want A/C anyway.
Agree with above. I love the show!

We usually save this one for when it's busier and we need some A/C.

The only time I’ve used a FP in it was when we had already used our 3+ and there wasn’t anything else available that we wanted to do.

I agree with above. Can't remember the last time I used a FP to see it. Usually wait is 20 minutes or under.

I wouldn't do either.
I would never spend a FP on this as the wait is rarely over 1 show, under 20 minutes. Normally can walk into the next show.
There are so many better options to do at RP. I would do one/several of the more popular attractions at RD.
Its a nice show to do in the afternoon when its hot outside and you appreciate that A/C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter