Fast Pass, linking complimentary tickets

cheapster316

Mouseketeer
We have (4) 2 day complimentary tickets from 2011, when my son broke his leg while on out disney vacation. I have the actual hard tickets guest relations sent me however when I try to link them to MDE, I get an error because they sent me adult tickets and 2 of my children are under 10. Is there a way to override this. I have a call into guest relations but have not heard back.
Thanks and of course midnight is when I can do my fastpass reservations.

Not sure how this could be fixed other than over the phone talking to someone. Good luck!

Seems weird that they wouldn't let you link a free adult ticket to a kid's account (I could understand why they wouldn't let you do it the other way around).

That seems odd to me. We were able to easily link an adult ticket to our 3-year-old in MDE. (And they were actually listed as 2 in MDE when I linked the ticket b/c I hadn’t updated MDE from our last trip yet.)

If you don't have an onsite reservation, you can add and make your kids older in MDE and check to see if the tickets link that way.

We have an onsite resevation so I was worried I would mess up my ADR's and DDP.
They ended up calling me back and had IT override it, she explained it was more of a warnning so someone does not link the adult passes to a childs.
Thanks everyone for trying to help. I now just have to stay up until midnight to try and get A&E.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter