Fast Pass for shows? For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration

jrandall

Mouseketeer
Is it necessary to schedule a Fast Pass that have shows continuously running throughout the day? You have to wait for the timing of the show anyway? Maybe it would guarantee a spot?

For most shows, there is not a significant advantage to using FP in my opinion. Answers to FP FAQs like yours can be found in the green link in my signature.

The people that had a FP for that particular show had to wait in a shorter line, got to go in first, and got better seating. That said, it is a huge theater, but it was nice for DD and I because with our FP we were pretty close to the front.

The people that had a FP for that particular show had to wait in a shorter line, got to go in first, and got better seating. That said, it is a huge theater, but it was nice for DD and I because with our FP we were pretty close to the front.

Just be aware that you can also wind up in the bleachers with FP.

And if you don't have one, you may not be able to get in. We went on a relatively low crowd day and had a FP that we ended up not going to because of sleeping children... none left to reschedule to for later in the day, and then we got shut out of the standby line when we tried to get in later. Bit of a bummer. Hopefully we will get to see it in the fall! So if there is stuff you want to do more just get in line early, but if it is a top priority then I would FP it.

And if you don't have one, you may not be able to get in. We went on a relatively low crowd day and had a FP that we ended up not going to because of sleeping children... none left to reschedule to for later in the day, and then we got shut out of the standby line when we tried to get in later. Bit of a bummer. Hopefully we will get to see it in the fall! So if there is stuff you want to do more just get in line early, but if it is a top priority then I would FP it.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter