Fast pass booking questions for upcoming trip

michelleiada

DIS Veteran
We will be checking in May 5-16th. Our first night is booked at Animal Kingdom Lodge and then the remainder of the trip we are at Beach Club. Here are my questions. Will I be able to book all of my Fast Passes on March 5th, or will I have to wait until the 6th? Second, how early in the morning can you begin booking your fast passes? I have to work that day but want to get on MDE as early as i can to get everything booked.

Thanks.

We will be checking in May 5-16th. Our first night is booked at Animal Kingdom Lodge and then the remainder of the trip we are at Beach Club. Here are my questions. Will I be able to book all of my Fast Passes on March 5th, or will I have to wait until the 6th? Second, how early in the morning can you begin booking your fast passes? I have to work that day but want to get on MDE as early as i can to get everything booked.

Thanks.

You can do all of them at 7:00a ET at the 60-day mark of your first stay. That day is March 6, since there are 31 days in March.

The answers to these questions and many more can be found in the FP FAQ. These particular ones are addressed in the Booking Windows and Split Stays posts.

Last edited:
If you have reservations at a wdw resort, you can plan your fast passes 60 days out. Some popular rides fill-up fast for the day so plan them out as soon as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter