Fast pass and standby line question

Lisa Tarvin

Earning My Ears
I am planning on going to Soarin right after my PPO breakfast at GG. I also have fast pass for Soarin at 9:20 am. If once I arrive to Soarin it is within my fast pass time if I use the standby line will it use my fast pass or will it still be available until I go through the fast pass line?

If we change our mind and decide to go to FEA after breakfast would we be able to beat the rope drop crowd?

I am planning on going to Soarin right after my PPO breakfast at GG. I also have fast pass for Soarin at 9:20 am. If once I arrive to Soarin it is within my fast pass time if I use the standby line will it use my fast pass or will it still be available until I go through the fast pass line?

If we change our mind and decide to go to FEA after breakfast would we be able to beat the rope drop crowd?

Going through the standby queue will not use your FP.

You have to physically tap your band/card at the entrance of the FP line to use your FP.

We often will enter a SB line that is not long when I also have a FP+ for it. Most the time I use that time in line to change the FP+ to something else since I'm now riding SB.

As for the second part of your question, the general advice I’ve read says that GG does not offer an advantage for getting to FEA, its only helpful for Soarin since you’re in the building already. You’d likely need to do PPO at Akershus to have an advantage there.

It may not be possible, but if you can change your FP to FEA it would work out much better. You won't need the Soarin FP with a PPO at GG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter