Fast Food Joint of the Day: McDonald's

You cannot miss with anything on the breakfast menu. Also their fries love them!

Can we say ice cream because the machine never works lol

Wait they have pizza?

Haven't seen one in about 2 decades.

I've been to McDonald's in at least 8 different countries. Was odd in China since my Chinese is pretty bad, but the assistant manager spoke English and pulled out a picture menu.

The most interesting thing I'd ever ordered at a McDonald's was a Kiwi Burger in New Zealand. And no it wasn't made with kiwi meat, but was a burger with sliced red beets and a fried egg.

1280px-McDonald%27s_Kiwiburger.jpg

I refuse to go to any McDonalds in Seattle. They are defacto homeless day shelters. Some haven't reopened for in person dining because conditions in there were so bad and workers refused to deal with the situation.

I get egg McMuffins fairly regularly. Funny thing, I never have a problem finding ice cream around here.

From breakfast menu: Sausage biscuit/hash browns
used to love the crispy chicken biscuit but after biting into one where the chicken seemed a little chewy, I stopped ordering them.
Lunch/Dinner: Either the quarter pounder w/cheese meal or the McDouble meal. I wish they would bring back the chicken strips.
Never seen one that had pizza

Egg McMuffin and Sausage McMuffin with Egg are what I get the 3 or 4 times a year I am at McDonalds.
My wife is not a McDonalds fan, but we did eat at one in December on a long car trip, and my wife admitted the double cheeseburger was pretty darn good.

Gone now but I used to like the McLean Deluxe and the MDLT.

Been 35 years since I had a McDonalds McPizza. It was fine, but they had a huge problem. If you ordered it from the drive thru, the box was too big to fit through the drive thru window, so an employee had to come out to your car and hand it to you. However, not sure that would be an issue now as McDonalds and many other fast food places now have reserved parking for people to park in if their drive through order isn't ready when they get to the head of the line. So much for FAST food.

I always like an egg McMuffin and hash brown.
I had the pizza a few times back in the 80’s. It was okay.
I really miss the warm cheese danish I used to get probably over 30 years ago.

We rarely do fast food anywhere, especially for lunch or dinner. Once in a great while we’ll get breakfast sandwiches and hash browns. I also like their biscuits and gravy.

It's a rare treat, but breakfast is Sausage McMuffin with Egg, along with a coffee with 2 creams. Lunch is a Filet-O-Fish and diet Coke.
No exceptions, really. Probably should get outside of my comfort zone.

I just had spicy nuggets for lunch yesterday. You can get decent deals through their app sometimes, so I go maybe once a month when I don't feel like eating the lunch I brought with me to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter