FarmVILLE on Facebook

I'm still in need of neighbors.... anyone?:surfweb:

pm me.

Thanks,

Raise the bar a little. Try world of warcraft. So much more entertaining. I could never get into farmville. Rarely I play sorority life. That is if I remember to log into the game. I was always letting my crops die on farmville.

Raise the bar a little. Try world of warcraft. So much more entertaining. I could never get into farmville. Rarely I play sorority life. That is if I remember to log into the game. I was always letting my crops die on farmville.

:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

You come on a FV thread to complain about it and tell us to play something else.....ummmm OK.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I have been working my farm and my sons because he has lost interest. I won him an owl in the little pop up baloon game. It is so awesome. I played it and all I won was another pig. What other interesting stuff have people won from playing that little game.

Okay, so why is it that it seems almost impossible to get some of the items that people post to the newsfeed. I have been looking at my screen when something shows up, and in the seconds it takes me to click on it, they are all gone. Is there some program that people are using to snipe this stuff, or am I just THAT unlucky? It can be very frustrating!

There is a sniping program. If I find out that one of my neighbors is using it, I drop them.

There is a sniping program. If I find out that one of my neighbors is using it, I drop them.

Yeah, I have a bunch of neighbors who use the snag bar. I don't really post anything earth-shattering to my feed, (like rare foals or calves) so it doesn't bother me that they use it.

so silly me. went through my neighbours the other nite and started taking people off that don't play any longer. stupid mistake! now i need one more neighbour for my expansion. ugh. any takers? msg me!

anyone getting their lotto tickets from zynga yet? I got a pop-up when I was playing petville asking if I wanted a chance to win exclusive items and it took me to lottozynga. I scratched my ticket and won the choice of a prize from petville, farmville, yoville or mafia wars. I chose a brown goat for farmville. You can send 20 tickets a day to friends and also recieve 20 tickets.

This link will send me a ticket if anyone would like to do so :) and then you can create your account and post your link for us to help you out

http://lotto.zynga.com?ref=fbt&zid=31081291680&h=d5e3

I really wish we could have more than one crafting cottage without spending farm cash! I want to have the spa and the bakery!

anyone getting their lotto tickets from zynga yet? I got a pop-up when I was playing petville asking if I wanted a chance to win exclusive items and it took me to lottozynga. I scratched my ticket and won the choice of a prize from petville, farmville, yoville or mafia wars. I chose a brown goat for farmville. You can send 20 tickets a day to friends and also recieve 20 tickets.

This link will send me a ticket if anyone would like to do so :) and then you can create your account and post your link for us to help you out

Sent you one!

I just finished the set of 4 animals, so I am good for now.....until they release the FrontierVille items, lol.

how did you get the link to your lotto page? I used your link and signed up, I assume it sent you one. I am not sure how to get the link to post for others to click.

Thanks,
Alisa

http://lotto.zynga.com?ref=fbt&zid=31081291680&h=d5e3

to get your link click on the ask for more tickets button and then you'll get a popup box. click the facebook icon and the link to share will come up. copy that and post it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter