• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Farley is Retiring

cmwade77

DIS Veteran
I just saw on his Facebook page that Farley is retiring after 33 years of performing. His last day will be Memorial Day.

His sets for that day will be 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 4:00 and 5:00.

He will definitely be missed by many, for many of us Disneyland and Farley go hand in hand and it won't be the same without him.

Farely was always fun to watch and had awesome interactions with guests. We will miss him greatly!

Kriss :tink:

I just saw on his Facebook page that Farley is retiring after 33 years of performing. His last day will be Memorial Day.

His sets for that day will be 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 4:00 and 5:00.

He will definitely be missed by many, for many of us Disneyland and Farley go hand in hand and it won't be the same without him.

Where did you find this info? I couldn't find Farley listed under Entertainment on the DLR site. I'd like to get his times for other days in May.

Where did you find this info? I couldn't find Farley listed under Entertainment on the DLR site. I'd like to get his times for other days in May.
DLR never lists him, not sure why, but I found it on his Facebook page.

From what I have been told, his sets should generally be:
Mon-Fri 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30, 2:05, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 pm

But you can always check his Facebook page, it is under Farley the Fiddler and he generally posts his set times for the week at the beginning of each week.

Farley will be missed! We had been to DL a number of times, but had never seen him until a few years ago. We felt like we were having a magical moment, with just us and one other family there during his set.

We love Farley! I am so glad we had already planned a sort of last minute trip for Memorial Day weekend! I have some good pictures with him, I'm just not smart enough to add them.:rolleyes1

I’m sure he will be missed but as he was never listed in the entertainment schedule or app I never even knew he existed. Despite being a frequently visiting AP holder, guess I never happened to walk through frontier land at the right time.

I’m sure he will be missed but as he was never listed in the entertainment schedule or app I never even knew he existed. Despite being a frequently visiting AP holder, guess I never happened to walk through frontier land at the right time.
Yeah, I wish they would have listed him more, he would have been even more popular, but considering the locations he would perform at, that might have caused issues with traffic flow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter