• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Farewell Breakfast

hwygirl1928

Earning My Ears
For those of you who have had farewell breakfasts/brunches, where have you had them, and what is the approximate cost, and what was served? I have approx. 50 people. I'm trying to do as much as possible for my guests to make this a memorable experience and to have as much time together as possible. I would really like to have a farewell breakfast if it isn't too expensive! (P.S..... what is and where is O'Hannah's?)

ohana's is a restaurant at the polynesian resort. fyi - breakfast is a character buffet meal at ohana's so it is a set price too.

we arent doing a farewell breakfast but we are doing a welcome dinner at dtd's rainforest cafe for our 64 guests. the dinner will be in a private terrace & we choose the chacha menu, it came out to about $2000.

For 50 people, and if you were thinking of paying for all your guests, you may want to consider getting your EM to book a private event for you - I know brides who have had their breakfasts privately arranged at Ariel's and Citrico's. Obvioulsy character breakfasts are fun at say 'Ohanas, Chef Mickeys or Cape May Cafe but you'll have to wait for the 90 day mark to book at these public restaurants :)

I'm having an informal farewell lunch at typhoon lagoon. We're having turkey, roastbeef and ham. Breads rolls, cheeses (swiss,cheddar,provolone) Pasta salad, trays of lettuce, tomatoes, onion & pickles.
Salad greens with dressings, cole slaw soda, water and dessert. For 20 guests it'll cost $800.

We had a farewell breakfast at Chef Mickey's for 140 adults and 23 children. It was a private event that we arranged through our EM and it cost us about $3000. It was such a great thing too, everyone was thrilled with the characters...especially the adults! And it was nice to see those who were leaving that day get sent off on such a happy note. Well worth it for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter