Fantasyland Preview

RDP

DIS Veteran
Very excited, just booked the DVC member fantasy land preview for the 5th November! Got the story time with Belle itinerary for 12.30. You get to wander around the Restaurants, take the Ariel ride then finish with the story time with belle experience.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I booked Annual passholder preview 3rd Nov 8am, have to be there 30 mins before and park car so that will be an early morning.:rotfl:

I also went for the Belle option.

The work up there is amazing. The main hall in the restaurant is just like its been plucked off the screen.....

Did not see into be or guest but the rest really is wonderful. The Little Mermaid ride is so cute. I was so pleased we got to see

They have been doing previews over the past week or so and I was lucky enough to have a look round on Saturday. The two new attractions are amazing and the theming is just excellent. We ate in Gaston's Tavern and had a look at Be Our Guest. Everything is amazing!

We also got the DVC Member preview (8am on Sunday, 4th and we opted for the Belle experience, too). I see the Disney World Passholder Facebook page has posted this announcement.

Passholders, due to strong demand, we are working quickly to create additional New Fantasyland preview opportunities for you and will share more details by the middle of next week. Here is a note from Debbie Hart, the director of experience services here at Walt Disney World Resort.

Dear Passholders,

We are aware that some of you had difficulty in trying to sign up for a New Fantasyland preview earlier this week and appreciate your candid feedback. We understand how precious your time is and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

The demand for New Fantasyland has exceeded even our expectations and we are working quickly to create additional preview opportunities. We expect to be able to provide more details by the middle of next week via email, as well as at www.disneyworld.com/passholder and on this page.

We value the special relationship we have with you as passholders and want to assure you that we are committed to making every experience you have with us the best it can possibly be.

Sincerely,
Debbie Bellavia-Hart
Director, Guest Experience Services

we got to preview the enchanted tales with Belle, it was a one off to see what people thought. Its good for children but thats all imo

We were also lucky enough to be at MK a few times this week to coincide with soft openings :)

DD5 loved The Little Mermaid Ride and seeing Ariel (complete with tail!) in her grotto.

We also got asked if we would like to preview 'Storytime with Belle', at first we hesitated as it was midnight and DD was tired, but we thought we may as well since we were there..... and Belle was the only character we had yet to track down. DD out-roared the boys to be chosen as the Beast!!, and thoroughly enjoyed playing opposite Belle along with the other people chosen as other BATB characters. How well this attraction works will depend (IMHO) on the members of the public who are chosen to act out the story alongside Belle. There was a man taking photopass pics all the way through, he gave everyone who performed a copy (on a Belle photopass) so we can't wait to see the pics once we are home :)

Just came back to the hotel from mnsshp
Under the sea was opened and was walk on at11pm very nice ride and interactive line
Be our guest was opened for the guests to see the dining room, looks amazing
Enchanted tales with belle was closed

May I ask how those of you who have noted your success in getting a preview appointment as DVC member how you did it? I found the AP registration site but we do not currently have APs. Is there a site or is it done through member services?
Thanks

jdpk said:
May I ask how those of you who have noted your success in getting a preview appointment as DVC member how you did it? I found the AP registration site but we do not currently have APs. Is there a site or is it done through member services?
Thanks

I just called DVC guest services and booked over the phone, got my confirmation email before I hung up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter