• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasyland Expansion...

disneedust1429

Someday I'll be part of your world
Has anyone seen part of the new Fantasyland Expansion? Just wanted to know how it is :)

I haven't seen it yet, but the reviews for the first part of Storybook Circus (rethemed Barnstormer, train station, and half of Dumbo) have been positive. They put in a lot of detail.

Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, and a majority of Storybook Circus should be open by the end of the year. The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train still has until 2014.

I was actually just in Walt Disney World this past weekend, and I got a chance to check out the new part of the Fantasyland expansion. From what I've seen so far, I love it. Everything looks phenominal. It's hard to judge the whole product by just the bits and pieces, but I've followed this thing from the beginning, and from what I can tell, it is going to be wonderful. I can't wait for the full opening!

I havent seen it but from what I hear the soft opening was great :thumbsup2

does anyone know when the Be Our Guest restaurant is opening? it's what I am most excited about :)

Sounds great :)
Will anything else be open by september? I'm going then, and im hoping more will be open!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter