Fantasyland Breakfast

Hi again,

You can do both (though not on the same day).

The character breakfast is lots of fun because of the characters and the food is much better and IMO worth doing for this reason alone. Lots of fun for children!

The Good Morning Fantasyland you get the same breakfast you would get if you were staying at a Disney Hotel (well, almost all of them. The Disneyland & Hotel New York don't participate) which is croissants, cheese, meats, yoghurts, fruit etc. But the great thing is that you can eat breakfast quickly and then go out into Fantasyland before the park officially opens and "do" the rides such as Dumbo which attracts huge queues with next to no wait :) The Explorers doesn't participate in this though :(

You can book them in advance, but as to whether you would need to or not depends on when you are going (ie if it's high season or not).

Hi

We had the Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast this morning and you enter the park at 9am through the turnstiles to the right of the main entrance, you are directed to the Main Street station...not walking up Main Street...the train stops at Fantasyland. You can than go and have your breakfast or ride Peter Pan or Dumbo. You are restricted how far you can walk around by CM's.

Hope this helps

Miffy2003 said:
Hi again,

You can do both (though not on the same day).

The character breakfast is lots of fun because of the characters and the food is much better and IMO worth doing for this reason alone. Lots of fun for children!

The Good Morning Fantasyland you get the same breakfast you would get if you were staying at a Disney Hotel (well, almost all of them. The Disneyland & Hotel New York don't participate) which is croissants, cheese, meats, yoghurts, fruit etc. But the great thing is that you can eat breakfast quickly and then go out into Fantasyland before the park officially opens and "do" the rides such as Dumbo which attracts huge queues with next to no wait :) The Explorers doesn't participate in this though :(

You can book them in advance, but as to whether you would need to or not depends on when you are going (ie if it's high season or not).

How much do these events cost?

And can I just double check that I will be able to book these at the resort (going at end of June) regardless of which Hotel I stay at?

Thanks once more.

Simon

Hi, me again !
In the brochure that I have it doesn't make it clear if guests at the Explorer can book a Good morning Fantasyland breakfast, but it doesn't look like it.
The Character breakfast is available though, and states that the cost for those staying at the Explorers hotel is£15.50 adults Children 3-11 £10.50. Hope this helps

I'm afraid guests at the Explorers definitely can't book Good Morning Fantasyland :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter