Fantasy where's it at list...

ChristopherFamily

Earning My Ears
I am trying to create a little card/ cheat sheet that shows me where things are located on the Fantasy. I may even give it out with FE gifts if it turns out.
Anyways, Can anyone take a peek at it and let me know if it appears correct? I have looked online at the DCL website and other websites to check accuracy. But have never been on the ship so I want to make sure it is correct.

Also, it is called White Caps or Diamonds & wishes?

Thank you!

Attachments

• card200.jpg
    card200.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 36
  • card100.jpg
    card100.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 38
I am trying to create a little card/ cheat sheet that shows me where things are located on the Fantasy. I may even give it out with FE gifts if it turns out.
Anyways, Can anyone take a peek at it and let me know if it appears correct? I have looked online at the DCL website and other websites to check accuracy. But have never been on the ship so I want to make sure it is correct.

Also, it is called White Caps or Diamonds & wishes?

Thank you!

I realized the images were hard to read. Just updated them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter