• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy staff

Bumping to see if anyone who just got off the Fantasy today (2/4) or is on now can update. Who was the cruise director, captain and club host(est). And do we know if anyone is switching out next week?
looks like we'll be on the same cruise.

Very cool. I so read that as Josie. We enjoy the activities in the Tube at night and it really makes it more fun when the host is fun. We've sailed with Tisa a number of times and love her. She's also from New Jersey as are we. Have to love a home girl.

Is Joshie from the U.K.? If so we sailed with her on the Magic two years ago. She was a lot of fun. Though Tisa is our favorite.
We sailed on The Fantasy January 20th. Joshie was a guy. He was extremely funny. We loved him in the Tube.

We sailed on The Fantasy January 20th. Joshie was a guy. He was extremely funny. We loved him in the Tube.

Cool. A good club host can make all the difference. We really enjoy hanging out in the Tube at night and participating in the activities.

I just got home from February 4th to 11th on the Fantasy.

CD. Jimmy with a trainee...didn't catch his name.
Captain : Fabian
Club Host: Joshie
Bingo caller Dollar Deano
Some entertainment team: Maxx, Raf, Sarah, Holly, Cody off the top of my memory.

Star Wars menu was AMAZING: Especially the Qui-Gun Crispy Chicken. It seriously needs to make it to the main menu.
All in all the Star Wars Days at Sea was pretty awesome. Lots of entertainment options day and night and the fireworks were awesome as well.

I just got home from February 4th to 11th on the Fantasy.

CD. Jimmy with a trainee...didn't catch his name.
Captain : Fabian
Club Host: Joshie
Bingo caller Dollar Deano
Some entertainment team: Maxx, Raf, Sarah, Holly, Cody off the top of my memory.

Star Wars menu was AMAZING: Especially the Qui-Gun Crispy Chicken. It seriously needs to make it to the main menu.
All in all the Star Wars Days at Sea was pretty awesome. Lots of entertainment options day and night and the fireworks were awesome as well.

Do you happen to have the Navigator with the current movies playing? I have a thread that I'm trying to keep updated with current staff and movies for all the ships. http://www.disboards.com/threads/current-ship-staff-movies.3563342/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter