Fantasy June 8th, 2013. Who's going?

Hey everyone! I just booked this morning! I cancelled my June 4 night Dream cruise to try out the Fantasy for the first time. In the past, we've sailied on the cruise that took us to Castaway Cay twice, but as some of us know, they are not offering that option in summer 2013. What a bummer!

My DH and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary on June 11, and DH will celebrate his birthday on June 9th. This will be our first 7 night cruise and we can't wait!

I'm looking forward to chatting with you during the next year. We are leaving next week for a short stay at WDW and then taking the 5 night Double Dip cruise on the Dream.

Has anyone thought about doing a Facebook page for the cruise? I'm not sure who has access, but when we had one for our Dream cruise, it made chatting a lot easier.

A Facebook page would be great! We had one for our last cruise too and it was a great way to get to know everyone.

We booked this cruise on the Dream this past May. We just got back from the 3-day Bahamas cruise. This cruise will be our first 7 day cruise. 3 days are just not enough. I have two DD that will be 10 and 8. I am game for a FB group as well. Guess I will keep checking back.

Also, as the trip gets closer, would love to hear some opinions of the multiple port adventures. Thanks

Hello!

We will be celebrating our son's graduation on this cruise. We booked onboard in June 2011 when we were celebrating our daughter's graduation.

It will be myself, DH, DS (17) and DD (19). We cannot wait to cruise again. This will be our fifth Disney cruise.

Just got off the Fantasy today and am already looking forward to this cruise that we booked while on board.:thumbsup2

We HOPE to be on this cruise as well. We just sailed on the Dream 6/15 (our second Dream cruise) and my wife repeatedly said "This is the best family vacation we've ever had." So even though we agreed not to sail again until 2014 I snuck down to the future cruises desk and booked this one. IF we can afford it we'll be on this one - otherwise we might need to "save up" for 2014.

We have myself, my lovely wife, and a DS who will be 14 next year and a DS who will be 9.

I wholeheartedly support the Facebook idea. We had it on both of my other cruises and it really worked well. Much easier to follow topic strings that way. I think the best way to set it up is for someone to create a private FB page. Then everyone who wants to be part of the group has to send that "administrator" a friend request on FB. The administrator accepts the request, then puts the requester in this private group.

Then again, I really don't know much about how Facebook works (I am way too old), so I may be all wet. But I think we want the group to be "private", and I think this is the way to accomplish it. Perhaps someone who knows a lot more about this than I do can get this going? We could then put a link on the Disboards referring fellow 6/8 cruisers on how to join the FB group.

I REALLY hope I get to meet all of you, i.e. I get to go on this cruise with you. It has been 6 days since we disembarked and I still think about the cruise pretty much every second of every day. I don't want to have to wait until 2014 to do it again!

Forgot to mention, the group is a closed group, so you may need to add me as a friend first. Please look for Jennifer Nelis Townsend in Streamwood, IL and send me a facebook message.

Forgot to mention, the group is a closed group, so you may need to add me as a friend first. Please look for Jennifer Nelis Townsend in Streamwood, IL and send me a facebook message.

Jennifer - just sent you a FB friend request. I sent you my info in a PM on the Disboards. I probably should have told you that BEFORE I sent the friend request!:goodvibes

We booked this cruise this week -- it will be our second Disney cruise (and 2nd cruise overall). It will be my wife and I, plus our two boys (13 and 9 at time of cruising).

Looking forward to almost a full year of reading the DisBoards and planning.

Jennifer my husband sent you a friend request his name is Bret Bowen. His name on Dis is Capttigger.

I dont have a facebook page so he will go through his. He also sent you a requset for the group.

We just had a FB page for our June 10th cruise of this year and it was a lot of fun.

So weird, I thought I joined this thread, but I don't seem to be in it. Anyhow, we will be on this cruise as well! We booked this cruise on opening day and it seemed so far away, but we are finally at less than a year!

Our group will be:

Momtotwogirls/Zuperdaave
Cabins 10166 &10164
DDs: Rebecca (8) Emily (4) at time of cruise

And if we do the FE, we are interested:

Deck 10 Cabin 10166- 2A 2C (8 & 4) -Chylynn, Dave, Rebecca (8), Emily (4)

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise (we have sailed on all but the Fantasy!) and our girls love the Disney ships. We also will be traveling with my in-laws and our nieghbors might join us as well. Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Oh, and I sent a friend request for the facebook group.

So weird, I thought I joined this thread, but I don't seem to be in it. Anyhow, we will be on this cruise as well! We booked this cruise on opening day and it seemed so far away, but we are finally at less than a year!

Our group will be:

Momtotwogirls/Zuperdaave
Cabins 10166 &10164
DDs: Rebecca (8) Emily (4) at time of cruise

And if we do the FE, we are interested:

Deck 10 Cabin 10166- 2A 2C (8 & 4) -Chylynn, Dave, Rebecca (8), Emily (4)

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise (we have sailed on all but the Fantasy!) and our girls love the Disney ships. We also will be traveling with my in-laws and our nieghbors might join us as well. Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Oh, and I sent a friend request for the facebook group.
We are on the same Deck, right down the hall. :)

We just booked! After sailing the Dream the past 2 summers including a recently completed B2B this summer (3 days att CC) we decided we needed a change in both ships and itinerary. Looking forward to it!

I will be on this cruise it is my 12th Disney cruise. The last cruise I was on I made a great friend named Alyx and she is coming on this cruise as well but doesn't know it ur cause it's her Christmas gift and we will both be 15. We will both love to meet new friends. ;)

DisneyGeekJenn said:
Has anyone thought about doing a Facebook page for the cruise? I'm not sure who has access, but when we had one for our Dream cruise, it made chatting a lot easier.

I would be happy to make a Facebook page if you would like me to. I just would like to know what every body would like the name to be?

Anybody have kids that will be in the vibe and would like to meet someone before getting on the ship. I would love too mee new people

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter