• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks vs. Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor

rad91

Mouseketeer
I know this is a silly question about 2 non-comparable things. In my Dec 30 TP, I have room for either Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks or Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor. I assume I would have chosen the fireworks show, but we're already doing the HEA dessert party and the FEA dessert party on other days of the week. Is the FitS show really so different from HEA that I should skip Laugh Floor? Just want to read your opinions.

1. Is the FitS show really so different from HEA
2. that I should skip Laugh Floor?
1. Yes. Very different. But...
2. That would have to be up to you.
Do you prefer comedy bits, or fireworks?

One place you will NOT find me during the four opportunities to watch Fantasy in the Sky each year is Laugh Floor. 8-)

It’s old school MK fireworks. No projections, no lasers, just lots of fireworks and some classic Disney music. It’s a “180 degree” surround show for the early time, “360 degree” for the late time.

I Love Laugh Floor, but Love Fireworks even more. Laugh Floor - even though it offers FastPass+, in my opinion, never needs it. Are you able to do Laugh Floor at another time?

I Love Laugh Floor, but Love Fireworks even more. Laugh Floor - even though it offers FastPass+, in my opinion, never needs it. Are you able to do Laugh Floor at another time?
It's pretty tight. Will try to squeeze it in. Never done Laugh Floor. Heard it was corny, but I just got curious of it because I read there was something special about it during the holidays.

Fantasy in the sky - on the 30th they'll be doing the perimeter fireworks around the park and IN the lagoon. It's quite a thing to behold if you've never experienced it.

Fantasy in the Sky blows HEA out of the water. It is amazing. If you have never seen it and have the chance to do so, do not miss it.

It's pretty tight. Will try to squeeze it in. Never done Laugh Floor. Heard it was corny, but I just got curious of it because I read there was something special about it during the holidays.

Pretty sure that's only during MVMCP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter