Fantasy February 16, 2013 - 7 Night Western Cruise Meet

kshark1958 said:
We originally were going to do this but We were told pick up at SSR was between 11 and 1. With closer to 1 being the time. It would get us to PC a lot later then we wanted. Next time we stay at Hyatt at MCO and take DCL which gets u there earlier. Oh well first time is a learning experience.

Same thing here, we were originally going to use ME from the beach club, but heard after they pick up everyone from the resorts they arrive at port closer to 1. So we rented from budget. Going to miss the ME though. :( it makes us feel so disneyish. Lol

Have to start packing?:confused3

Leaving today!:cool1:

In the 20's here, 80's waiting for us.:thumbsup2

So are we having a meet and greet at 3pm? At which place?

Thanks and safe travels everyone!

Mom3NY said:
Ooooo HOW!

Just went to the dcl website and saw Remy available on the first sea day and palo on the second (I check every few days and this was the first time I saw availability at either). I think today is the last day for online booking.

I wished my Palo and Remy days were reversed, but beggars can be choosers.

This is the first time we will experience either.

I love all the packing cube discussions! Seems I used packing cubes before I knew what they were! (ziploc bags :) ) Then a couple months ago I started looking for new luggage, ours has gotten pretty worn out after 13 years of travel fun, and I discovered eBags and their packing cubes. I ended up ordering my luggage (so excited to try it out, went with something totally different, rolling duffel bags) from Kohl's, but I HAD to order the packing cubes from eBags. I ordered some cheaper ones from Kohl's too, can't say that I like them nearly as much as the eBags ones!

I am pretty crazy geeked today! I've been packing, but took today off (sweet, the house all to myself!!!!) to get it all finished up and ready to go. I really don't know how I will make it through work tomorrow... We leave early Friday, and I can not wait to get to WDW!

Thanks to everyone, it has been great to chat and learn so much as I waited forever for this cruise!

Have to start packing?:confused3

Leaving today!:cool1:

In the 20's here, 80's waiting for us.:thumbsup2

So are we having a meet and greet at 3pm? At which place?

Thanks and safe travels everyone!

Why don't we meet at the Vista Cafe Deck 4 at 3pm!
Hopefully there will be a bunch of us that can make it!

The Vista Cafe appears to be for adults only.
Is there a spot we could meet that would allow kids?

Looking forward to the cruise :)

Why don't we meet at the Vista Cafe Deck 4 at 3pm!
Hopefully there will be a bunch of us that can make it!

The Vista Cafe appears to be for adults only.
Is there a spot we could meet that would allow kids?

Looking forward to the cruise :)

One site I saw said open to adults & families during the day. An another I just saw after reading your post says adults only. Soooo I am not sure. I have only been on the Magic.

I think staying ay WDW before is pretty cool. We just didn't have the time. You'll have to tell us how SSR was. We have stayed at OKW, BWV, & BCV. Would like to try the others some day but always end up going back to BCV!

Rob & Sue
You're probably right even if you don't go into the parks. Just being on property gets you into a happy mood. I'm just feeling a little nervous and antsy about getting to the port and everything going right. Probably my over planning personality. A nice stay with dinner at SSR and a walk through DD the day before the cruise should be perfect. This is our home base for DVC but never stayed here will let you know how it is. We stayed at BLT, AKV, ASMR, FW log cabin and off site. Hard to pick a favorite among the DVC resorts. We also stayed at VB once and that was very relaxing. Our plan is to stay at a different DVC resort each time.

Anyone else been singing the lonely island's "I'm on a boat" non stop? B/c I have. "I'm the king of the world on a boat like Leo, if you're on the shore then you're sure not me-o".

still not packed:eek::eek:

Me neither.

We are almost done with the clothes, but not all the extra DISNEY stuff one requires for a cruise with DCL.

The kids have to go to school tomorrow, we will leave IMMEDIATELY after they get home, drive 3 hours to the airport, and get to Orlando at midnight. :hourglass Ugh. Oh well, this way they can miss 3 days after their break so we get 4 days at WDW. Gotta have priorities, no? :beach:

If someone happens to check this board while on the ship this week I have a question/favor. If you happen to have Sergio from Montenegro could you ask him if he'll still be onboard the April 20th sailing? We've requested him, but want to know if he'll be there. Thank you!! Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter