Fantasy, Feb. 27, 2016

Shookfamily, Mdmom55, jacknsally19 and cordyrendall can you confirm the info in the list below. I'm starting to finalize the FE list for our group. Cordy can you please let me know the name of your sister in law so I can add to the list. Can you all please reply so I know you have confirmed. Thanks:-)

The Cox family (confirmed 2/9/2016)
Cabin # 10632
Jason (dad)
Claudette (mom)
Haileigh - girl age 8

The Shook family
Cabin # 9577
Keith (dad)
Gwen (mom)
Deb (Grandma)
Austin - boy age 8
Ethan - boy age 7
Amaya - girl age 7

Mdmom55
Cabin # 2508
Mark (dad)
Shannon (mom)
Paige - girl age 23
Cabin # 2510
Rich (dad)
Kathy (mom)
Sean - boy age 8

Jacknsally19
Cabin # 5524
Jason (dad)
Kara (mom)
Coraline - girl age 4

CordyRendall
Cabin # 12514
David (dad)
Cordy (mom)
Name (Sister in Law)
Lola - girl age 4
David - boy age 3

Please confirm the info so I can finalize the list today:-)

Here is our final FE list:

The Cox family-us (confirmed 2/9/2016)
Cabin # 10632
Jason (dad)
Claudette (mom)
Haileigh - girl age 8

The Shook family (confirmed 2/12/2016)
Cabin # 9577
Keith (dad)
Gwen (mom)
Deb (Grandma)
Austin - boy age 8
Ethan - boy age 7
Amaya - girl age 7

Mdmom55
Cabin # 2508
Mark (dad)
Shannon (mom)
Paige - girl age 23
Cabin # 2510
Rich (dad)
Kathy (mom)
Sean - boy age 8

Jacknsally19 (confirmed 2/10/2016)
Cabin # 5524
Jason (dad)
Kara (mom)
Coraline - girl age 4

CordyRendall
Cabin # 12514
David (dad)
Cordy (mom)
Name (Sister in Law)
Lola - girl age 4
David - boy age 3

Mdmom55 and Cordyrendall have not confirmed as of yet. Still waiting for Cordy's sister in law name, but that is not needed for getting gifts. Hopefully they respond today:-)

Our info is correct. Thanks for organizing so this for everyone in our fe group! Looking forward to hopefully meeting everyone!
Okay, our info is correct. Sorry I'm late to respond! I'm going to start shopping... I hope I do this right for you guys!!

MommaSiska -

My two girls are
Natalie ( her favorite character is Sophia the 1st)
Leigh ( her favorite character is Elsa)

Jeff ( my husband - he likes Ariel ;)
Allison ( I like Minnie)

Hi MommaSiska,

I replied to your initial post with my children's names & characters. I wasn't sure if you wanted adults information as well. If so, I'm Nika aka Mommy and I like Ariel. My husband is Henry aka Daddy and he likes Muffasa from Lion King.

Thanks!!

OK guys, here is the final list:-)

Cabin # 10632
Jason (dad)
Claudette (mom)
Haileigh - girl age 8

The Shook family (confirmed 2/13/2016)
Cabin # 9577
Keith (dad)
Gwen (mom)
Deb (Grandma)
Austin - boy age 8
Ethan - boy age 7
Amaya - girl age 7

Mdmom55
Cabin # 2508
Mark (dad)
Shannon (mom)
Paige - girl age 23
Cabin # 2510
Rich (dad)
Kathy (mom)
Sean - boy age 8

Cabin # 5524
Jason (dad)
Kara (mom)
Coraline - girl age 4

CordyRendall (confirmed 2/13/2016)
Cabin # 12514
David (dad)
Cordy (mom)
Alison (Sister in Law)
Lola - girl age 4
David - boy age 3

Happy shopping:-)

hi just so you know, everyone can do their own thing. it is really just a little surprise so everyone delivers the gifts at different times (whenever they want ) - some people may only bring one gift ...hope that helps !

Hi DCL fan,

For the FE gifts, do we have a set day / time to deliver our gifts?

Thanks!!

Hi DCL fan,

For the FE gifts, do we have a set day / time to deliver our gifts?

Thanks!!
HI you can deliver whenever you like. we like to spread them out over the week and give a little surprise all week :) there are no rules other than don't wait til the last day as you have to leave the boat first thing in the AM

Confirmed!

Cabin # 10632
Jason (dad)
Claudette (mom)
Haileigh - girl age 8

Cabin # 9577
Keith (dad)
Gwen (mom)
Deb (Grandma)
Austin - boy age 8
Ethan - boy age 7
Amaya - girl age 7

Mdmom55
Cabin # 2508
Mark (dad)
Shannon (mom)
Paige - girl age 23
Cabin # 2510
Rich (dad)
Kathy (mom)
Sean - boy age 8

Cabin # 5524
Jason (dad)
Kara (mom)
Coraline - girl age 4

Cabin # 12514
David (dad)
Cordy (mom)
Alison (Sister in Law)
Lola - girl age 4
David - boy age 3

We will participate as both a room host and tourist. We have 2 connecting cabins, 5048 & 5050. They r category 4E but feature rare extended verandahs (no extra charge, I just have to know which rooms have this and specifically request them when booking).

Sorry it looks like the cabin tour did not spike enough interest in our group, so it won't be happening on this cruise.

Question- is there a way to find out ahead about kid activities that u need a ticket for our sign up for in advance? Or is the eareasiest way to go Guest Services when we board?

Check the cruise Navigator that they give you when you check in on Saturday.
There are special sign ups that tickets go real quick for. A lot of this stuff is in small print. But it doesn't hurt to go to guest services to see what special sign ups they may have such as tea party or meet and greet with the princesses etc. I'm a bit out of sync with this since my daughter is now 19 and we've been cruising concierge since 2012.

Travel Question-
We r coming in Friday morning & staying at a Disney Hotel. We booked the transportation & paid the fee & our hotel info is listed when we log in thru Disney Cruise line. We have a friend going 2 weeks before us who has received an envelope from Disney's Magical Express bus line with additional luggage tags as well as magic bands for their hotel stay. Do u know if we are supposed to be getting these things in the mail as well?
Thanks!

You should have received your magical express tickets from Disney already. This is your free transportation from MCO airport to you Disney resort. Your Magical bands should have been received already. You should have been able to customize your colors and names on the web at "MyDisneyExperience". I would call Disney right away and ask them about your magical express tickets and magic bands they will be able to help. If it's too late then when you arrive at MCO, bring your reservation# for your Disney stay to the Magical express desk at side B on the ground transportation floor. They will confirm your stay and place you on the appropriate bus to your resort. When you check at the hotel guest services, they will give you new generic grey magic bands.
Let them know that you will be cruising Saturday morning, that way they will mark your reservation. You should receive a letter later on that day stating that bell services will pick up you luggage from your room around 8am. You should place your order cruise luggage tags on your suitcases at this point. You'll find them with the cruise documents . Good luck

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone from Buffalo will be on this cruise? I just got a job offer to relocate and would love to talk to someone from the area. Crap shoot I know but thought it's worth a shot !

Hello everyone in my FE group... three more sleeps!!! just a reminder to check our door room 5020 on Sunday to get details of when and where we will meet!! Hope everyone has a safe trip, see you on the boat :)

Last edited:

Cabin # 10632
Jason (dad)
Claudette (mom)
Haileigh - girl age 8

Cabin # 9577
Keith (dad)
Gwen (mom)
Deb (Grandma)
Austin - boy age 8
Ethan - boy age 7
Amaya - girl age 7

Mdmom55
Cabin # 2508
Mark (dad)
Shannon (mom)
Paige - girl age 23
Cabin # 2510
Rich (dad)
Kathy (mom)
Sean - boy age 8

Cabin # 5524
Jason (dad)
Kara (mom)
Coraline - girl age 4

Cabin # 12514
David (dad)
Cordy (mom)
Alison (Sister in Law)
Lola - girl age 4
David - boy age 3

I know I suggested a Meet up on our first sea day but I realized that it conflicts with my DD's BBB appt. Not sure if we should try another time or ? It seemed like there wasn't a lot of interest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter