Fantasy Dinning & Show Times

jktmom

Mouseketeer
What time is early and late dinning and what time are the shows? I just read that the wary seating show is at 9:45! That’s insane to me since families with young kids typically take early dinning. It was at 8:30 on our pre-covid cruise which was even a little late for us but much better than 9:45!

What time is early and late dinning and what time are the shows? I just read that the wary seating show is at 9:45! That’s insane to me since families with young kids typically take early dinning. It was at 8:30 on our pre-covid cruise which was even a little late for us but much better than 9:45!
on the 9/11 Fantasy late show was 8:45. our dinner time was 5:55 but that time varies per party now because they are trying to space people out. When we arrived some guests were already eating.

Same as prev poster I was on the 9/11 cruise with dinner at 5:55 (the last group of the early dining block) and our show was at 8:45!

Thanks! I’m hearing the same for the 9/18 cruise. Phew! 8:45 is already a bit late for our littles so 9:45 would have been out of the question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter