Fantasy Dinner Rotation for Eastern Cruise

Michelle smith

Mouseketeer
what’s the current dinning rotation for Eastern Cruise on Fantasy? Is it still ERAERAE
RAERAER
AERAERA

We had AERAEER a few weeks ago on the Fantasy eastern.

Aby

Our EC cruise was Jan 12, and it was the same as pp, so it's been that way for at least a month now. Would there be anything on Scott's blog that would show when it was changed????
I don't think so. I was just going by what was posted in the past, and I hadn't see that change.

When we did the Eastern/Western B2B a couple of years ago the Eastern had 1231231 & the Western had 1231223 rotations. I did some searching and found that all the Eastern itineraries had the former and most of the Western ones had the latter at that time.

But, I guess it's changed now.

Ours was RAERAAE last week due to Star Wars Day at Sea on the 6th night...since you're traveling in the spring and won't have SWDAS it might be different. You should probably ask this again in March or April once SWDAS sailings are over for the year.

We're sailing in 2.5 weeks on the Eastern itinerary. Remind me to come back here and update. We are not a SWDAS cruise.

Interesting. We did a SWDAS eastern in 2017 and still had the 1231231 rotation. Our SW day was the 2nd to last full day (last day was CC) and Pirate night was 4th night. Wonder why it changed?

Are they still doing the menus where the 3 dining rooms have their own menu after pirate night?

Or are they back to each dining room has their own menu they serve 3 nights in a row (like the first 3 nights of the cruise)?

Are they still doing the menus where the 3 dining rooms have their own menu after pirate night?

Or are they back to each dining room has their own menu they serve 3 nights in a row (like the first 3 nights of the cruise)?
On the Fantasy, the first 3 nights each dining room serves it's own Signature menu. On Pirate night all dining room serve the Pirate menu. The remaining 3 nights each dining room serves a specific menu (each dining room serves the same menu for 3 nights):

On the Fantasy, the first 3 nights each dining room serves it's own Signature menu. On Pirate night all dining room serve the Pirate menu. The remaining 3 nights each dining room serves a specific menu (each dining room serves the same menu for 3 nights):
So for those cruises with the same dining room two days in a row, one of those is the pirate night?

In 2017, we had 3 rotationals, pirate menu, prince and princess menu, Star Wars menu, and whatever they call the last night menu. Nights 4-7 were the same regardless of what restaurant you happened to be in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter