Fantasy - Any Update?

I agree that is the problem. Just suck it up, use the 95% rule for the initial sailings and let's get back at it. DCL is a separate company and I'm sure they are required to make specific profit goals.
At the time of this writing the 95% rule (asking for proof of vaccine) violates FL state law. If they went ahead with that the penalty is $5000 per passenger.

At the time of this writing the 95% rule (asking for proof of vaccine) violates FL state law. If they went ahead with that the penalty is $5000 per passenger.
Well Celebrity clearly isn't worried about that - we will see how that all goes down in a few weeks!

Well Celebrity clearly isn't worried about that - we will see how that all goes down in a few weeks!
Agree. Both Carnival & Norwegian announced a day or so ago they would require vaccine. Some people are flipping out the Royal said vaccines are optional, but if you carefully read through their statement and the words of their CEO, it seemed a bit veiled.

Thank you all for your inputs. Do you think the rates offered now (ex. September) are much cheaper than before pre-pandemic? I am wondering if the cruise prices I am seeing now are discounted further than standard prices during this time of the year.
The prices are about the same as they were before- no pandemic discount. That said, peak hurricane season (late August through mid-October) is typically the cheapest time of the year to cruise. Get good travel insurance for a peak hurricane season cruise, though.

So we know what's going on with the Magic over the next few months, we know the Dream is doing a test cruise at the end of the month. Wonder is likely doing west coast sailings to somewhere. Anyone hearing news about the Fantasy? (We sail 9/25 and I'm feeling very anxious. Not only about if she will sail, but what the requirements will be on-board.) I thought we would hear more after the Wish bookings calmed down, but I haven't seen anything.
Sailing August 29th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter