Fantasy 9/26/15 Eastern Caribbean

Wow... I can't believe we'll be driving to the port in just 4 short weeks!
image.jpg

Lanyards have been mailed to those who ordered them.
image.jpg

I still have 12 available. I'll have them at the meet & greet (2-3 PM near the Eye Scream & Frozone Treats on embarkation day) for $3 each or you can contact me now to get them before we cruise.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise.

Martin

We received our lanyards yesterday - they look fantastic (and quite "official")! Many thanks, Martin!

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person on embarkation day.

I've also received the lanyards and I'm impressed! Thanks again!

Just finished my Fish Extender gifts last night!

This morning I made a dry cleaning run and I'll be packing soon.

22 days until we set sail!

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait! Can I just tell you I Can't Wait!!!
We got our call from Goofy last night so we spent all day just talking about our last cruise and we made a list of the things we want to do...BINGO!!
So I have everything packed and ready we can't wait!
Only last minute things I need to do are leave and get to the Port.....SO Ready! See you all soon

View attachment 120265

View attachment 120266

I still have 12 available. I'll have them at the meet & greet (2-3 PM near the Eye Scream & Frozone Treats on embarkation day) for $3 each or you can contact me now to get them before we cruise.

Martin
Can you save one for my husbeast please?

Hello Everyone, I'm so excited to go on this cruise. It will be my son 11 and myself. This will be our first Disney cruise :-) I found a post on pinterest about fish extenders and this is how I got to this board. I would like to participate, if it's not to late. If someone could please let me know, I would appreciate it. It's really late, but I plan on reading this thread tomorrow after work.

I am also super late to this thread after reading about the Fish Extenders on Pinterest. I would love to participate if it is not too late. Otherwise, we will see you all in SIXTEEN days! Can't wait!

View attachment 120265

View attachment 120266

Martin

Do you still have some left? :)

DisneyAgentK I did not know that the show for AP is not until the second night. On the Wonder it has always been on the first night sitting with them. So on the Fantasy the second night/time you dine in AP is when they do the show? I just want to make sure.

Also, dining rotation is as follows:
RAERAER
AERAERA
ERAERAE

KitkatMahn,
There is no sign up for the meet and greet just make your way on over. time is still TBD, but I will have pens and name tags. :thumbsup2:dancer: Once we have a time we will announce it.

If you get Animator's Palate on the 4th night (Pirate Night), do they do the show on the 3rd night (if you get the AERAERA rotation)?

I am also super late to this thread after reading about the Fish Extenders on Pinterest. I would love to participate if it is not too late. Otherwise, we will see you all in SIXTEEN days! Can't wait!
Hi Erin, maybe we can do it together since it looks like the list is closed. I'm not able to instant message you. Let me know what you think. Patricia

I h
Do you still have some left? :)
i have 9 lanyards left. If you want lanyards before we cruise you need to let me know how many and PM me your email address for PayPal. Or we can arrange a meet onboard or at the port. I have a 10:30 AM PAT.

Martin

Hi Kim3471 and All,

If you have already signed up for FE please PM me your favorite Disney character for each person signed up on the FE you competed. I prefer not to have doubles so PM me this info and I will add it in myself. For those who join from now on the question is already on the FE list.:banana::banana: Can't wait for next year!!
How do you sign up for the Fish Extender? Is it too late?

Hi Erin, maybe we can do it together since it looks like the list is closed. I'm not able to instant message you. Let me know what you think. Patricia
I'm also late to the thread....just found this board....would love to participate in a FE, if possible.

How do you find out when the formal nights are scheduled? Haven't seen anything on our itinerary yet. We booked at Remy & Palo and hope they're not conflicting. Thx!!

Another question....sorry to inundate you all! I understand its Halloween on the High Seas. Any idea as to when those festivities will take place. I've seen trick or treating pictures....but which night? Thanks so much & I apologize if this has already been asked/answered. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter