Fantasy 5/14 to 5/21 follow up

Machine was never staffed as in someone dispensing for you, but there was pretty much always someone there. I never saw anyone being stupid, but may have been a few less than ideal dispensing methods.
Interesting, it's still staffed on the Magic.
iMessage was hit or miss
Can even be “hit and miss”. Sometimes I get a message from my iPhone saying my phone number is no longer associated with iMessages. Sure it's just a click away but it looks like this specific operation is not included in the “free” WiFi package. Fortunately on a Med cruise so I get “free” internet at each port but it still sucks.
The app SUCKS!!!!
This.

Someone at Disney please outsource your IT to Amazon.
They know how to make reliable AND user friendly.

Are you all good since coming back? Anyone test positive in your party (if you don't mind me asking?)

Thanks!
I’m no OP, but I was also on this cruise. My daughter and I both tested positive the day after we returned. Very mild symptoms. I think DCL is doing a good job of doing what they can, and this would not dissuade me from going again.

I also tested positive Monday. Got paxlovid script yesterday, doing well. Wore a mask onboard whole time. Son and husband are negative. We had a great time on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter