Fantastic Voyage! 10/31 to 11/7/2015 [The Return of the MutinEars!]

We are in, too! We are so excited. We are a family of four from Virginia and couldn't be more excited. We have two boys who will be 14 and 11 at the time of the cruise. We would love to do the FE thing too so please sign us up although we do need to know a little more about what it entails so I look forward to seeing the "Rules". We will also be having family members come with us. My parents, my sister and her two young girls (10 and 7), and our neighbors who have a 12 year old son. Those are the ones who have signed up so far...crossing our fingers for the rest of the family! So looking forward to sailing with you all and learning some good tips too...hopefully! Oh, I'm also new to this board thing too so I may have some learning to do on what I am doing on this forum. So if I break some cardinal rule please know I have no idea that I am!!

hi all!!!!:goodvibes

we are booked on this cruise~ I havent sailed Disney since 2010 and we had a ressie we kept moving now you cant do that anymore so here we are ;). No one know I booked this it will be me (rita kathleen ) DH my DDs (twins) who will be 12 and DS who will be 2. Dont know when or if i will tell them :lmao:.... Looking forward to chatting with all of you:goodvibes

Welcome Aboard Miztigg & nipnlap!!

Miztigg, I actually work in a small town not far from you. . . it is called Moorestown. . . have you heard of it? :rotfl:

We booked last night!!!!! This is our first trip on the Fantay and the only Disney ship we haven't sailed on yet. It's also our first Halloween cruise! We're soooo excited. My parents are going, my family DH, DW, DS13, DS11, and DD8, my brother and his family booked it too! See you all real soon!

We'll be joining you all on this cruise as well. We'll be booking when we are back on the Wonder this November (love that 10% discount!). My best friend is also booked already. We'd love to get in on the FE as well. Can't wait for this cruise, it will be our first time on the Fantasy!:woohoo:

We just got off the Wonder from Alaska this morning - Amazing!!! And while one board we booked this cruise! So excited but, ugh, this is a long way away! I'll come back and introduce us but wanted to let you know we are in for the FE too!

Lisa

This is our 6th DCL cruise and we switched from a Easter 5 day on the Wonder. We wanted a longer trip on Fantasy with similar itinerary and this was perfect. It's our 1st 7 nighter and we are super-excited!!! My 2 boys will be 11 and 14 when sailing and a little worried about leaving on Halloween. Past few years we've done Jersey week in WDW for Halloween so this will be different. Anyone know what they do for kids that night?

Hi all! We just switched from another cruise date to this one. This will be our first dcl cruise and we cannot wait!! It will be myself, DH, DD 7, DD 5, and DS 2. We are from Jersey too!! Looks like a lot of others are going from Jersey as well :)

Hi All! We just returned from the Aug 23-30, 2014 Fantasy sailing of the Eastern Caribbean where we participated in an awesome FE.. and we're ready to sail again!!! Aaargh!

My name is Jeni and my husband is Jon. Our 20 year old son, Stephen, may be joining us, depending on work schedule, as well as our 15 year old, home-schooled son, Jonathan. Our sons are unaware of our plans at this time =D Any other home-schoolers cruising with us?

I'm getting ready to head out on the Fantasy (9/13!!!), so I will add:

• DisneyDreamingAubrey
  • CinderellasSister
  • LisaRN97
  • byejou
  • disneymommy1979
  • LadyJeni
  • & anyone else that stops
to our role call when I return!

Hi all! We booked this cruise while on the Aug 23 sailing :) I don't think we have ever planned this far in advance (over a year!!!)

It will be me and the hubs and our two kids dd(15) and ds(6) My in laws are also booked

:cool1:

There looks to be a few of us from NJ on this cruise! We are up North, closer to PA... Probably flying out of Newark unless we get a much better rate out of JFK. How about the rest of you?

And I never introduced my family and I!

This will be our 4th Disney cruise; the other three have been on the Wonder - two to the Bahamas and the most recent to Alaska. Our girls will be 11 and 9 at the time of this trip - they have no idea and we plan on surprising them when we actually get on the ship. Any time we go to a Disney we never tell, it's always a surprise - it's exciting for us and we love to see their reactions!

400 + days is so far away!!

Hello All!

The roll-call in post #1 has been update! Please let me know if you want any changes!

Hi All,
I'm also going on this cruise with my husband. This will be our 3rd Halloween cruise (honeymoon & 2 anniversary, we got married on Halloween). We would also like to participate in the FE exchange. I do have a question about it, do we have to "bring/buy" gifts for example 50 people/staterooms (& all the people who sign up for it) or do we do gifts for one stateroom (all the people in that stateroom)? Doesn't it get pricey for gifts if we do 50 people/staterooms?::MickeyMo
If we don't have kids can we still participate in it?

Halloween is also hubby and I's anniversary and we will be sailing with you :yay:

We are sailing the High seas on Halloween as well. I am looking for other family with older kids. My girls will be 19 and 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter