Fantasmic

Is Fantasmic a lightning lane attraction?
Looks like it’s not - yet. My guess is it will be one way or another. I don't think it would increase G+ sales, likely already high at Studios, so maybe a ILL. 🤔

at will change.6C6F897D-E6CE-4936-ACE6-7F2BEE090736.png

I suspect it will stay a Genie + unless it becomes super popular/crowded and then it will a Ill$.

It has the dining package. The dessert package will likely return at some point. I doubt ILL but can see Genie+ reservations replacing what used to be the FP seating.

How long should one arrives before for F! in December for the earlier 7.30pm show?

Hi, just got back from Jersey Week here and wanted to add a tip for anyone wishing to ride RR or ToT at night as the line to Fantasmic is forming - and it is quite the chunky line these days. STAY TO THE LEFT!! We somehow ended up on the wrong (right) side of the Fantasmic line and we received many dirty looks trying to cross that sea.

Hi, just got back from Jersey Week here and wanted to add a tip for anyone wishing to ride RR or ToT at night as the line to Fantasmic is forming - and it is quite the chunky line these days. STAY TO THE LEFT!! We somehow ended up on the wrong (right) side of the Fantasmic line and we received many dirty looks trying to cross that sea.
I was just coming on here to see if anyone could share any recent experiences of how bad the line is for Fantasmic. Of course I'm going before the Dining Packages start, and one kiddo is interested in seeing Fantasmic. I am not interested in camping out in line forever ahead of time. Your description of the Fantasmic line as "that sea"... ugh. I guess the line is really bad? How long do people wait for Fantasmic? Do people start lining up like an hour in advance?

I was just coming on here to see if anyone could share any recent experiences of how bad the line is for Fantasmic. Of course I'm going before the Dining Packages start, and one kiddo is interested in seeing Fantasmic. I am not interested in camping out in line forever ahead of time. Your description of the Fantasmic line as "that sea"... ugh. I guess the line is really bad? How long do people wait for Fantasmic? Do people start lining up like an hour in advance?
We went Saturday. We arrived around 8:15 because I wasn't wasting my VQ for gotg! DD grabbed us a drink from the Tune in Lounge. I got in line but stepped a side and waited for her. We got seats in the center. People were still coming in at 9p and the sides were pretty empty.

My guess the earlier one would get more full with younger kids.

We went Saturday. We arrived around 8:15 because I wasn't wasting my VQ for gotg! DD grabbed us a drink from the Tune in Lounge. I got in line but stepped a side and waited for her. We got seats in the center. People were still coming in at 9p and the sides were pretty empty.

My guess the earlier one would get more full with younger kids.
Wow! Great info. Thanks so much for sharing.

We did the 9:30 pm show during Jersey Week and the line was all the way down Sunset Blvd. We walked up at 9:15 as the line was starting to move and got a seat a little to the side. This was on 11/5 and 11/10 (they announced a surprise showing after cancelling it due to TS Nicole). We were fine with our seats and the view. We watched it the second time because DD just LOVED it. It really is the best show at Disney!

We did the 9:30 pm show during Jersey Week and the line was all the way down Sunset Blvd. We walked up at 9:15 as the line was starting to move and got a seat a little to the side. This was on 11/5 and 11/10 (they announced a surprise showing after cancelling it due to TS Nicole). We were fine with our seats and the view. We watched it the second time because DD just LOVED it. It really is the best show at Disney!
Thank you! I really appreciate this very helpful information!

Anyone experience Fantasmic this week? Wondering if getting in line around 8:45-9p would still get you into the late show.

Anyone experience Fantasmic this week? Wondering if getting in line around 8:45-9p would still get you into the late show.
Came here to ask the same question. We have LL stacked at DHS right until 9pm tonight, but wondered if we could get into the show if we arrive right as it starts. We don’t care where we sit.

Came here to ask the same question. We have LL stacked at DHS right until 9pm tonight, but wondered if we could get into the show if we arrive right as it starts. We don’t care where we sit.
Can you please share when you ended up going and, if you got in? Thanks!

Can you please share when you ended up going and, if you got in? Thanks!
Sorry I’m just logging back in after returning from Disney yesterday!

We were told by a CM working the 9:00 standby line for Fantasmic, that the 7:30 show had filled up 10 minutes before it started.

We lined up a little before 8:30, were let in about 8:40, and the show never filled up. We could have walked up at 9:00 but we didn’t want to risk it.

Hope this helps someone else!

Sorry I’m just logging back in after returning from Disney yesterday!

We were told by a CM working the 9:00 standby line for Fantasmic, that the 7:30 show had filled up 10 minutes before it started.

We lined up a little before 8:30, were let in about 8:40, and the show never filled up. We could have walked up at 9:00 but we didn’t want to risk it.

Hope this helps someone else!
Thank you for the update! Hope you had a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter