• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic to Mama Melrose

AdandO

Earning My Ears
After an 8:00 Fantasmic show, would we be able to make it to Mama Melrose for an 8:45 reservation? I have not been to the show, and have no idea how long it would take to exit the theater and then walk to MM. Thanks for any help!

Would be very close. Its about a 30 minute show and the theater is packed so you will have a bunch of people to wade through when getting out. Also there is a possibility that if there is bad weather in the area it may be delayed a bit. If I was set on doing this and getting to MM on time, I would sit as close to the top of the theater as possible and then when the paddle boat with all the characters comes out I would be heading out catching the last couple minutes as I was walking out in order to beat the crowd.

It also depends on who is in your group. MM is about as far away from F! theater as you can get and still be in HS. Even without a crowd of people to wade through, it's easily a 5-8 min walk. If you have little ones or older ones who can't walk very fast, I'd do my best to move it back if you can.

Fantasmic is approximately 25 minutes long and the walk to MM will take about 10 minutes. You should sit at the very top of the theater right by an exit and be prepared to leave as soon as it is over so that you'll be among the first ones out. If you have little ones, need to retrieve a stroller or there is someone who walks slowly it will take longer and you should definitely look for a later reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter