Fantasmic Question

NALA 24

Mouseketeer
Did anyone ever arrive for Fantasmic 30 minutes before the show and not get a seat? We always booked a dinner package and also saw other people waiting in line for more than an hour. Each time, there were empty seats when the show started. This year, we were thinking of just getting to the theater 30 to 45 minutes before showtime and hopefully getting a seat.

Nala, Hello from another Pennsylvanian!! We just got home this weekend from WDW. We thought we'd be OK to arrive 30 minutes early. As we walked up the pathway to the theater they announced they were at standing room only capacity already. Keep in mind it was Friday night. That may have made a difference. Other than standing, the view of the show was still pretty good.

Good luck!

It probably depends on what time of the year you go and on what day of the week. I've arrived 10 minutes before hand and have gotten a seat. (Although I guess this was a night in 2000 when there were always 2 shows...)

I liked the dinner package for another reason - you didn't have to stand in line and you were on the end where it was easier to leave when Fantasmic! was over.

Depends on the time of the year. I went in early February and didn't have a big problem getting a seat about 20-30 minutes before showtime.

Depends on time of year... we went in early Dec and didn't get there but maybe 20-30 min prior and got GREAT seats. =)

I've noticed when I have been there, that at about 30 minutes to the show, a large crowd appears and quickly fills up many seats. If you get there at 40 to however there were always lots of seats. I think many people plan to arrive at 30 before.

I've never waited in a line to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter