Fantasmic Packages Not Available to book for November?

Lydia S

Canadian
Trying to book a Fantasmic Dining Package for early November and there aren't any times shown for any restaurant. Have these packages not been released yet? It looks like even when I do a test search for packages for September 15th and later, nothing shows up as well.

Also, the time of the show is currently listed at 9:30PM for November, whereas it's currently 8:30. Does this generally change? We were hoping to book a late Oga's Cantina reservation to be in the park past closing, but the show timing would conflict with the latest time slot for Oga's, which looks to be 9:45.

Go to ‘things to do’ and ‘make reservations’ on the Disneyworld website. Do a general search and Do not filter for Hollywood studios. Scroll down until you see Fantasmic package (same thing works for MNSSHP dining). If one date is not showing search for another date (or change party size) and search for the date you want again.

4DC744F4-2C20-4FA9-804B-11229D1386B0.jpeg

Is this the best method to make dining reservations now? Our date is soon coming up!
It is for the dining packages. Don’t have multiple windows open on one device (worked in the past; freezes all screens now). Multiple devices also would freeze as the system gets overloaded and logs you out of the other one. I saw a lot of error messages.

The worst thing was the system not recognizing I had an onsite resort package (tickets are not necessary) and the only way I saw availability is using the dining package method above and kept refreshing and switching dates and party size. It took me 2 hours to book 7 ADRs (and another 2 to get the MNSSHP and Fantasmic) which is a ridiculous waste of time and money. There was a lot of availability but it was sparse by the time I got through (MNSSHP CRT 6-7 pm was all gone).

You can’t change the lead on an ADR so either you book more people than you need or over an hour difference.

Last edited:
It is for the dining packages. Don’t have multiple windows open on one device (worked in the past; freezes all screens now). Multiple devices also would freeze as the system gets overloaded and logs you out of the other one. I saw a lot of error messages.

The worst thing was the system not recognizing I had tickets and the only way I saw availability is using the dining package method above and kept refreshing and switching dates and party size. It took me 2 hours to book 7 ADRs (and another 2 to get the MNSSHP and Fantasmic) which is a ridiculous waste of time and money. There was a lot of availability but it was sparse by the time I got through (MNSSHP CRT 6-7 pm was all gone).

You can’t change the lead on an ADR so either you book more people than you need or over an hour difference.
That’s nuts! So if I’m not booking any packages, I should just book under my Disney experience on my laptop to make ADRs? Do you have to have tix before booking dining? What do you mean by your last sentence?

That’s nuts! So if I’m not booking any packages, I should just book under my Disney experience on my laptop to make ADRs? Do you have to have tix before booking dining? What do you mean by your last sentence?
That was if your party size doesn’t fit the ADRs available. Previously you could split a party and book 2 ADRs for the same time. So two people can book for half the party and try to be seated together when checking in. So there would be 2 leads (person who is authorized to change the ADR). When I did this for Space220 lounge, the lead person stayed the same so I could not overlap. Topolinos I could book 4 and 1 for almost same time (5 mins apart). They had no tables for 5 people.

I would not use MDE. I would go to the Disneyworld website and search for the restaurant (so the system doesn’t waste time loading all ADRs available). Search for top restaurants first.

I booked CRT 60+3 first, then Space220 60+8 and Topolinos 60+7. All other ADRs had multiple openings but the system would freeze while booking. The MDE app would not work and would not load beyond 60 days. Most of my ADRs were booked via the Disneyworld website on a surface pro by searching for each restaurant after logging in (system would log you out; have a credit card saved in your profile or auto fill). I would sometimes have to go to myplans page to get the system to recognize that I had tickets (worked in the past; felt like didn’t nothing much this time but worth a shot.)

Other times the only way I would see my dates would be by going to things to do tab. Opening multiple tabs slowed the system down so I closed all windows.

you do need to have a onsite resort booked (not necessarily tickets) otherwise you can’t book beyond 60 days. You don’t need tickets

https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...sney-resort-book-dining-days-stay-day-502830/

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck booking a fantasmic dining package for November? Our ADR day is tomorrow, I have been playing around on the website and am having no luck seeing any available reservations for November.

Has anyone had any luck booking a fantasmic dining package for November? Our ADR day is tomorrow, I have been playing around on the website and am having no luck seeing any available reservations for November.
What day are you looking at? I was able to book Fantasmic Sci fi lunch 60+2 when our ADR window opened. Right now I don’t see any availability for 4 people Nov 3/4

For tomorrow I see plenty of times available so check the day before

431DAD0A-8984-49B5-9B6A-25A5145C4B27.jpeg0F95FBCC-8991-4256-8727-2541B34BD0F7.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks. Ideally we want 11/7. I see how I can make them for tomorrow and a few other dates in September. However, there is nothing available November 1-3, which is weird. Ill try tomorrow when our ADRs open. If not, Ill have to keep looking.

Thanks. Ideally we want 11/7. I see how I can make them for tomorrow and a few other dates in September. However, there is nothing available November 1-3, which is weird. Ill try tomorrow when our ADRs open. If not, Ill have to keep looking.
I'm not able to see anything from Nov. 1-6th either. Even with the methods mentioned above. It seems the packages aren't open yet. Also wondering if the showtimes are finalized yet for those dates?

I can only see until Nov 4 (on the Disneyworld website.). In the app I can’t see past Nov 3.

Nov 2/3 are holidays up north (Jersey week); so could be lot of people arriving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter