• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Package - Aug 24 and 26

Eno

Mouseketeer
Called this morning at 7:00 am - wanted Brown Derby for the 24th - CM was surprised that Brown Derby was booked for both 24th and 26th usually Mama Melrose is booked - and it was, Hollywood & Vine was available - only thing is that I wanted a 2 credit since based on my spreadsheet I needed a 2 credit. Booked Hollywood and Vine for 4:35. Called later in the morning - same story surprised that Brown Derby was booked. Called back just now and could get it only note was that they may have to split us up - there are only 3 of us. They had tables for 2, figure that worst case will move the chair over.
So if anyone wants H & V for 4:35 on the 24th - just cancelled

We have a 4:45pm Mama Melrose Fantasmic package booked for August 24th...feeling good that we were able to get it :)

We have a 4:45pm Mama Melrose Fantasmic package booked for August 24th...feeling good that we were able to get it :)

Hello to a fellow CDN!! :goodvibes ▌♥ ▌ We have one booked for 4:35 at MM too! :)

Very happy we were able to get a little later time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter