Fantasmic opening weekend...

I had the same thing come up - River Belle Terrace Premium Dining Package for Friday May 31st at 5:15 pm. I didn't book it because:
1. I would have had to cancel our 5:30 Blue Bayou reservation
2. I thought the whole point was that you stayed in your seat until the show, which I thought was at 9? So a 5:15 premium package didn't really make sense to me? Made me think it was an error.

Restaurant Reservation​

River Belle Terrace Fantasmic! Premium Dinner Dining Package
Tuesday, June 11, 2024
Special at 5:15 PM

I am wondering about the "special" time as well.

Interesting! They have also removed the hungry bear option..

Wonder if they will be announcing new things? The plot thickens!

Restaurant Reservation​

River Belle Terrace Fantasmic! Premium Dinner Dining Package
Tuesday, June 11, 2024
Special at 5:15 PM

I am wondering about the "special" time as well.
Did you look under the Fantasmic Dining package search or the general search overall? Never seen River Belle -- Great catch the two of you! Weird time indeed with that 515pm 'special'

Did you look under the Fantasmic Dining package search or the general search overall? Never seen River Belle -- Great catch the two of you! Weird time indeed with that 515pm 'special'
Haven't really looked to deep, grabbed the rezo and moved on.

Nothing to book on the dining packages today, should I book River Belle for an early evening slot and ask the server for the standard Fantasmic Dining Package on the day?

So is this happening or not

I'm confused, I see some people saying they go a time...but times have yet to go up on most days from what I can see.

Nothing yet! I check a few times a day. The only thing we've seen confirmed is 2 people booking a premium river bell for 5:15pm, which isn't even the time this package has typically been offered (7:15pm)

So we wait..

We also know that the hungry bear option has been completely removed from the website.

Nothing to book on the dining packages today, should I book River Belle for an early evening slot and ask the server for the standard Fantasmic Dining Package on the day?
You can go ahead and book, if you are interested in dining there anyway. And if/when Fantasmic Packages are released cancel the regular one and book the Fantasmic.

Nothing yet! I check a few times a day. The only thing we've seen confirmed is 2 people booking a premium river bell for 5:15pm, which isn't even the time this package has typically been offered (7:15pm)
I really hope, for those posters, that these are "real" reservations and not phantom ones.

I mean....I don't get why they would drop a handful

Feels like something either went wrong or people are mistaken what they have

Because I've checked the last three morning for Dinning stuff and nothing in the morning when they reset

In the past The standard is a ticket for on the ground seating on the river. I have a river bell reservation booked for 11:25am on May 24. I'm hoping to ask for the standard package. I'm still hoping I can snag a blue bayou Fantasmic.

I will say I had a memory. When Fantasmic came back post Covid- for the first Month or so they didn't have pre-booking of dinning packages. You just had to request from the serve at both BB and river bells.

In the past The standard is a ticket for on the ground seating on the river. I have a river bell reservation booked for 11:25am on May 24. I'm hoping to ask for the standard package. I'm still hoping I can snag a blue bayou Fantasmic.

I will say I had a memory. When Fantasmic came back post Covid- for the first Month or so they didn't have pre-booking of dinning packages. You just had to request from the serve at both BB and river bells.
Did you book a regular BB reservation or are you just waiting for Fantasmic? My ADR window starts tomorrow for mid-June and I was hoping to do BB dining package. Since it's not up...I'm going to just try to snag an early regular reservation and hope I can ask to do the dining package when I check in.

I booked a regular reservation.

For the WOC dining package at Wine Country Trattoria and Storytellers, when you sit down, you are given a regular menu and a WOC prix fixe menu. You tell your server which one you want.

Did you book a regular BB reservation or are you just waiting for Fantasmic? My ADR window starts tomorrow for mid-June and I was hoping to do BB dining package. Since it's not up...I'm going to just try to snag an early regular reservation and hope I can ask to do the dining package when I check in.
I didn't book a regular BB. I'll hold on to my RiverBelle regular.

If you want the Standard Package, then yes that is what you're supposed to do according to the website. If it's accurate, there won't be a separate reservation for the standard package.

"River Belle Terrace lunch or dinner Guests can request the Standard Package from their server. Availability is limited."

I guess if you were worried about it selling out then you might want to go lunch rather than dinner, though not sure how often that actually happens.

I just confused on why they are leaving money on the table

I guess opening weekend I better bring a tent to camp

Before Covid they used to offer dining packages and a Fastpass/Virtual Queue option. When the show came back post-Covid they only offered dining packages without a virtual queue option. There was only limited standby.

I agree going back to the complete free-for-all days is not ideal, but I do hope they offer a blended dining package or virtual queue option.

I like Fantasmic, but I am not interested enough to pay for a dining package. The virtual queue would provide me with a no extra cost option if interested in seeing the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter