Fantasmic opening weekend...

Could see dining packages last night for a short while but when I tried to book would get an error message. So assuming it was a fake out?

Yesterday I was able to book River Belle Terrace Premium Dining Package for June 11th @ 5:15 pm. It was a major pain though, kept on erroring out but just kept at it.
Premium -- so fantasmic package via their website or on the mobile app?

I tried this morning to see if anything for June 13(60 days out) would show up for me and nada...

Just keep trying.. I remember this being super glitchy even before. I dislike that after Covid they combined the blue bayou and premium river bell into the same reservation link. Remover before Covid each package for each restaurant had their own seperate link?

Yesterday I was able to book River Belle Terrace Premium Dining Package for June 11th @ 5:15 pm. It was a major pain though, kept on erroring out but just kept at it.
I had the same thing come up - River Belle Terrace Premium Dining Package for Friday May 31st at 5:15 pm. I didn't book it because:
1. I would have had to cancel our 5:30 Blue Bayou reservation
2. I thought the whole point was that you stayed in your seat until the show, which I thought was at 9? So a 5:15 premium package didn't really make sense to me? Made me think it was an error.

I had the same thing come up - River Belle Terrace Premium Dining Package for Friday May 31st at 5:15 pm. I didn't book it because:
1. I would have had to cancel our 5:30 Blue Bayou reservation
2. I thought the whole point was that you stayed in your seat until the show, which I thought was at 9? So a 5:15 premium package didn't really make sense to me? Made me think it was an error.
Yeah the seating for the premium river bell package is 7:15... so that does not make sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter