Fantasmic November?

Minnie84

Mouseketeer
I am hoping Disney is just slow adding info to their entertainment calendar, but currently there are no showtimes for Fantasmic after Nov 6. Can someone put my stress at ease by telling me they have a dining package for Fantasmic after this date? We arrive Nov 11 and I thought surely Fantasmic would run through the holiday season. I wasn't on the ball with getting a dining package, so I didn't check to see if they were released for these dates. And now it looks like if they were available, they are definitely sold out. And if you did get a reservation, any showtimes during the week? Or just weekend showtimes after Nov 6th? Thanks!

I wouldn’t worry yet. The Christmas parade for example, we know for sure it is coming back the 11th..but yet nothing on the calendar either. It actually says “no performances today” for the week now showing in November, but that’s wrong, Disney has said it is coming back

I am hoping Disney is just slow adding info to their entertainment calendar, but currently there are no showtimes for Fantasmic after Nov 6. Can someone put my stress at ease by telling me they have a dining package for Fantasmic after this date? We arrive Nov 11 and I thought surely Fantasmic would run through the holiday season. I wasn't on the ball with getting a dining package, so I didn't check to see if they were released for these dates. And now it looks like if they were available, they are definitely sold out. And if you did get a reservation, any showtimes during the week? Or just weekend showtimes after Nov 6th? Thanks!
There’s definitely fantasmic after that. We have dinning packages booked for the weekend of 11/18.

Dining packages are only showing Friday Saturday Sunday though. So speculations are it won’t be during the week.

It has nightly showings the week of thanksgiving based on dinning packages that were released.
I wonder if it because it’s the week of the holiday. They’re still not a available during the week before or after that. Hoping it’s all just slow to come out.

I wonder if it because it’s the week of the holiday. They’re still not an available during the week before or after that. Hoping it’s all just slow to come out.
It’s likely only going to be nightly the week of thanksgiving and then will go nightly again the 2nd or 3rd week of December through the end of the holidays before shifting back to Friday-Sunday.

I was able to see Fantasmic dining reservations Nov 18, 19, and 20 and book one. Those were the main dates I looked so not sure it is running during the week Nov 14-17 but assume it would be running Nov. 11-13. Agree, wish they would announce the entertainment earlier in advance for easier planning.

I can't find them either! Even saying that they are sold out. We made reservations with Mama Melrose's in the case that they brought Fantasmic back for our November trip - but I can't find the package.

Mama Melrose's is at WDW, this is a DL thread. :-) I do like Mama's though, the steak is my favorite dish there but the chicken parm is good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter