Fantasmic Needs and Grocery delivery :)

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
Just booked a last minute trip for next month, over the moon about it!

Bringing my daughter down with a girlfriend and her two daughters
I’m usually type A with ADRs and get everything I want but since we booked less than 30 days out it’s slim Pickings!
I’m signed up for alerts but if anyone is cancelling any Fantasmic dining reservations for 5 from 4/14-4/16 please let me know!

Also, It’s been a bit since I’ve used a grocery delivery service. Last time I used Vons

What’s the current BEST grocery delivery service? Just need some bottled water and small snacks

Also wondering if anyone has ever done the “add a stop” for your Lyft ride?

What’s the actual closest large grocery store to Disneyland?

Last edited:
Just booked a last minute trip for next month, over the moon about it!

Bringing my daughter down with a girlfriend and her two daughters
I’m usually type A with ADRs and get everything I want but since we booked less than 30 days out it’s slim Pickings!
I’m signed up for alerts but if anyone is cancelling any Fantasmic dining reservations for 5 from 4/14-4/16 please let me know!

Also, It’s been a bit since I’ve used a grocery delivery service. Last time I used Vons

What’s the current BEST grocery delivery service? Just need some bottled water and small snacks
Wishing you the best of luck and lots of fun that weekend. It is Dapper Days weekend, so if nothing else, you will see lots of beautifully dressed people.

Also wondering if anyone has ever done the “add a stop” for your Lyft ride?

What’s the actual closest large grocery store to Disneyland?
I’ve added a stop on Lyft before when I’ve been in WDW and did a target pickup. It works great if you’ve preordered your items. They usually will only wait a few minutes at the stop.

Wishing you the best of luck and lots of fun that weekend. It is Dapper Days weekend, so if nothing else, you will see lots of beautifully dressed people.
Hoping!
I’ve done dapper day before and dressed up. This time, since it’s a very multi kid focused trip I’m probably just going to be an observer
Maybe I’ll wear a dress but I’m not going all the way! Lol

I look forward to taking a lot of pictures of the fully decked out people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter